Thread: Anyone Got A Fight Stick?

Country
    Canada
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Question Anyone Got A Fight Stick?

How many of you play fighting games (i.e.: Mortal Kombat 11: Ultimate, Street Fighter V, etc.) with a fight stick, such as a Qanba Drone or a Hori Real Arcade Pro N? After playing as Robocop for over a year on MK11, and watching all the male kombatants get shot in the dingdongs, I'd like to hear your point of view.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,565 Times in 1,122 Posts
    I play zero video games so can't help ya here.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jtr990 View Post
    How many of you play fighting games (i.e.: Mortal Kombat 11: Ultimate, Street Fighter V, etc.) with a fight stick, such as a Qanba Drone or a Hori Real Arcade Pro N? After playing as Robocop for over a year on MK11, and watching all the male kombatants get shot in the dingdongs, I'd like to hear your point of view.
    I pretty much only play Forza Motorsport 5, and before that, it was Gran Turismo 5 & 6 on my old PS3. I actually "own" a Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg on Gran Turismo. On Forza I have an Eagle Talon, and of course an EVO. Forza is so detailed, you can go into the interior of cars, and it's photo-realistic.

And that's how I know Mitsubishi uses parts from their 90s parts bin in current gen Mirages. The power window buttons are the same in the Talon as in my Mirage. And the ignition switch is very similar, metal. Chevrolet, you could have learned a lesson here lol.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)