Thread: New G4 Owner in Minnesota!

Country
    United States
    Thanks

New G4 Owner in Minnesota!

Hello Mirageforum Members!

I am so thankful for your website! You guys are the reason I bought my G4! I had some hesitation about buying a Mitsubishi (from my past knowledge of prior Mitsubishi cars having notorious electrical problems), but I realize that they have cleaned up their act and after reading thru so many posts from you guys, I now had the confidence to buy one!

It is a used 2020 (it only had about 400 miles on it), Pearl White with CVT transmission. It was practically new when I bought it back in August of 2021 from the Mitsu dealership. I couldn't pass up the deal of $13,500!

I LOVE my car! It gets about 42-46 mpg and that was why I bought it (fuel economy).

I love how it cruises on the highway at only about 2,100 rpms!

I have always been a fan of fuel efficient cars. I used to have a 1992 Honda Civic VX and that thing gave me phenomenal gas mileage (65mpg hwy- if you could believe that!)

I tried uploading a picture of my car (G4) but it kept saying, "Upload of file failed". Can anyone help me?

Thanks Everyone and I look forward to chatting with you!

-David

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pearly G4_MN For This Useful Post:

craigq (11-21-2021)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,102 Posts
    Welcome aboard!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Hey! Another Minnesotan Those 2020's are really nice. Wish I had the 2020 goodies in my 2015, haha.

For the image upload, you'll have to choose the image from your computer. I have never tried uploading an image on here using my phone. Also, make sure the image file types are either jpg, jpeg, png, gif.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 43.4 mpg (US) ... 18.5 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.2 mpg (Imp)