Quote Originally Posted by allrock View Post
I've read the other thread the problem is all the available manual doesn't have that Ds on the inhibitor switch my manual also doesn't have you need to find a manual with the Ds mode so that you can determine where that signal is going..did you happen to compare the pin outs between the 405 and 404 ecu? and also you need to determine the difference on the inhibitor with the one with Ds and without..Attachment 22442
Yes, that is my problem I got. I read the document from other thread in this forum to know that pin No.4 of ECU CVT is Ds functional.
At the moment, No datasheet & resource document of 405 & 404 so that I have no idea pin in/outs of ECU. I assume that in the same when I started order from the UK market. Until now, I suppose it still the same, due to when I drive the car, all the function still correct, the car still working, the cluster instrument still display the correct (R,N,D,L) position, only flashing on/off the symbol (R,N,D,L except P - parking position) & appear the error DTCs. The Ds function also display on the cluster instrument, so I think wiring is correct.
So I thinking whether CVT ECU is malfunction ? the CVT ECU I buy it from the UK damage before I replaced it into my car. Due to I buy it from the Ebay, this is belong to the pre-owner (used) not the branch new.
Do you have any ideas ?