Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone help with a MAP only eeprom image?

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolDude View Post
    UPDATE: THANK YOU ANONYMOUS DONATOR, REALLY SAD YOU HAD TO SUPPLY ME THE MAP ONLY EEPROM IN SECRET TO AVOID SCRUTINY FROM THE CHEERLEADERS, THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!!

Hey Guys, NO LONGER NEEDED, THANKS LONE AVENGER!!!!!
    Attachment 22611

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

mohammad (01-04-2022)

Country
    Australia
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Name:  2ec.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  21.0 KB

4. The Following User Says Thank You to skyblue For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (01-05-2022)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Either the methamphetamine in Canada is at Walter White levels now or electrical engineering is OP's forte, not basic sentence structuring.

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I just started to play with an arduino and I can't understand what the arduino forum guys are saying, either! I ask a question over there and they tell how to build a completely different clock.....underwater in outer space!
    Karl

Quote Originally Posted by CROSSBOLT View Post
    I just started to play with an arduino and I can't understand what the arduino forum guys are saying, either! I ask a question over there and they tell how to build a completely different clock.....underwater in outer space!
    This guy has some arduino video's. I don't remember how well anything is explained but it's worth a shart.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    EGR? what model is that?we only have a small canister where the fumes from the tank goes and suck by the intake, unburned gas from the catalytic doesn't even return for another rounds of combustion.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by allrock View Post
    EGR? what model is that?we only have a small canister where the fumes from the tank goes and suck by the intake, unburned gas from the catalytic doesn't even return for another rounds of combustion.
    Depending on the market you are in, I think the 1 litre auto start stop model comes with an EGR system it’s a valve that lets exhaust gas back into the intake.

It has nothing to do with the evap system you speak of.
    Last edited by mohammad; 01-09-2022 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mohammad View Post
    Depending on the market you are in, I think the 1 litre auto start stop model comes with an EGR system it’s a valve that lets exhaust gas back into the intake. It decreases warmup times in a similar manner as a warm air intake would. It also helps with the environment or some ****. It’s common for the egr system to clog with soot. It can also theoretically like you mentioned send unburnt gasoline from the exhaust back into the intake although this doesn’t really happen because the engine is smart and doesn’t generally run rich.

It has nothing to do with the evap system you speak of.
    Why are you online at 1:30am your time?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mohammad View Post
    It decreases warmup times in a similar manner as a warm air intake would. It also helps with the environment or some ****. It’s common for the egr system to clog with soot. It can also theoretically like you mentioned send unburnt gasoline from the exhaust back into the intake although this doesn’t really happen because the engine is smart and doesn’t generally run rich..
    Umm, no. this is not a function of EGR. It has nothing to do with warm-up as an EGR valve won't even function until the engine is warm. The valve allows a metered amount of exhaust gas into the intake to dilute the air fuel mixture to lower combustion temperature to reduce the formation of NOX. That's it... Any unburnt fuel in the exhaust gets dealt with in the Cat Converter...
    I didn't know what to do, so I didn't do anything

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage GT 1.2 automatic: 37.3 mpg (US) ... 15.9 km/L ... 6.3 L/100 km ... 44.8 mpg (Imp)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to klroger For This Useful Post:

mohammad (01-09-2022)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Why are you online at 1:30am your time?
    I work overnight on weekends. Sometimes i get bored at work and login.