Thread: Factory alloy 14" wheels

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Factory alloy 14" wheels

Looking for some factory alloy 14" wheels! Located in Eastern Washington, can meet with an hour or two of Richland, WA, (99352) or if shipping isn't horrendous, would pay for shipping. Not picky on style.

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    If you log into the Mitsubishicars website for owners, you can order "Accy Alloy Wheel, Black". It is under the Exterior Accessories category.

2021 Mirage
    MSRP: $230.00
    Part Number: MZ331505

Otherwise, if you don't care about the specific style, I suggest checking Tire Rack. They sell rims as well as tires.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Magician View Post
    If you log into the Mitsubishicars website for owners, you can order "Accy Alloy Wheel, Black". It is under the Exterior Accessories category.

2021 Mirage
    MSRP: $230.00
    Part Number: MZ331505

Otherwise, if you don't care about the specific style, I suggest checking Tire Rack. They sell rims as well as tires.
    True, but I'm not going to pay dealer prices, as that is just for one wheel. That's why I'm on forums asking.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Check some wrecking yards to see if they may have a set. Other rims also fit the Mirage. I think the MINI rims look nice...
    I didn't know what to do, so I didn't do anything

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage GT 1.2 automatic: 37.3 mpg (US) ... 15.9 km/L ... 6.3 L/100 km ... 44.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Look up 14" Vision Cross alloys on Discount Tire or Tire Rack. There like $80 each in gunmetal grey. $99 for black alloys IIRC

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,713 Times in 2,124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrails11 View Post
    True, but I'm not going to pay dealer prices, as that is just for one wheel. That's why I'm on forums asking.
    Just in case you haven't notice this thread - Eggman did a very nice job of creating a list of used rims that may fit a Mirage.

https://mirageforum.com/forum/showth...-(With-photos)

I hope you find a nice set of Mirage alloys in your area soon. Like Fummins suggested - a junkyard may be your best bet. If I had a Mirage with alloy wheels, I would be content with them. Unless someone has decided to jump to 15" wheels, they may not part with their 14" alloys.

A totaled Mirage sitting in a junkyard would be more inclined to part with them. Good luck with your search!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Look up 14" Vision Cross alloys on Discount Tire or Tire Rack. There like $80 each in gunmetal grey. $99 for black alloys IIRC
    I'm looking for FACTORY alloys lol. I don't want aftermarket at the moment until I move to 15" in a couple years.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Just in case you haven't notice this thread - Eggman did a very nice job of creating a list of used rims that may fit a Mirage.

https://mirageforum.com/forum/showth...-(With-photos)

I hope you find a nice set of Mirage alloys in your area soon. Like Fummins suggested - a junkyard may be your best bet. If I had a Mirage with alloy wheels, I would be content with them. Unless someone has decided to jump to 15" wheels, they may not part with their 14" alloys.

A totaled Mirage sitting in a junkyard would be more inclined to part with them. Good luck with your search!
    A yard 2 hours from me has some, I'm going to go check them out I think.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,713 Times in 2,124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrails11 View Post
    A yard 2 hours from me has some, I'm going to go check them out I think.
    I don't blame you wanting factory alloy rims. Most after market rims are wider than necessary. 4.5-5.5" wide rims suits the 14" tires on a Mirage well, and that includes anyone jumping up to 175/65r14 tires, too. Extra rim width just adds unnecessary weight.

I also feel Mitsubishi has nice looking alloy wheels. That includes other Mitsubishi models, too! This is coming from someone who has 8 steel black rims for his Mirage, too!

You'll have to share what you find with us! I sort of like the 2017-20 14" SE alloys, but the others are nice, too!

2 hour drive in a Mirage is not bad if the deal is right! Good luck with that!