Thread: meter Faliure1(automatic scan)

Country
    Malaysia
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

meter Faliure1(automatic scan)

Hello everybody what's the meaning of "meter failure1"??🤔🤔 Mitsubishi Attrage Mirage G4 2014

Can you be a little more specific. If you came up with a trouble code maybe post the actual code. But going off of nothing I assume meter is your cluster?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Can you be a little more specific. If you came up with a trouble code maybe post the actual code. But going off of nothing I assume meter is your cluster?
    yes it's cluster or Combination Meter data can't be read by Diagnostic Scanner.I got the picture but don't know how to attach here.. It's possible because of this error Keyless Button cannot be off and not Ignite??.. Please help...🙏.. Thanks

Here is a post with a link to a service manual for a 2015Most things apply to 2014 afaik. You might be able to look up your actual trouble code and go from there.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks
    Here is a post with a link to a service manual for a 2015Most things apply to 2014 afaik. You might be able to look up your actual trouble code and go from there.
    Thanks you...👍👍🙏