Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 barely used steel wheels, OEM for sale!!!!!!!! Free OEM wheel covers with purchase.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts

4 barely used steel wheels, OEM for sale!!!!!!!! Free OEM wheel covers with purchase.

Hi guys! Anyone interested in OEM steel wheels with OEM wheel cover, let me know and private message me. These steelies are barely used, hardly any rust, and I'll even throw in the wheel covers too! Cost $40 per wheel plus cost of shipping. Hit me up and let me know!!!!!!!

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Name:  5645_3535_02_web.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  62.4 KB

I found these beauties at a salvage yard just up the road from me. Their 2015 OEM alloys for $40 each! Plus another $80 to have all 4 balanced and mounted on my Mirage. $240 plus tax for OEM alloys and labor, isn't bad at all IMO considering how expensive any part from Mitsubishi is going to be!

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Does anyone know if the alloys have a different size lug nut vs the steelies? I'd hate to pick up the alloys and then not have the right tool to be able to put them on and pull them off.

Should be the same size.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (01-24-2022)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Should be the same size.
    Thanks Fummy. Funny thing was when I called and asked about just coming in and pulling them off myself the guy on the phone was pissed I used the term "pick n pull". He immediately said "We ARE NOT a pick n pull sir. We are a salvage yard!"

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Cancel all that, I just found out those alloys were bought a week ago and they just didn't update their system. The closest set of used OEM alloys are in Kentucky so looks like I'm stuck with the steelies and wheel covers for the time being. However if anyone still needs OEM steel wheels I have 6 used ones in my storage unit so just hit me up. I'll give you a good price!

Yeah some people are pretty touchy about that lol. Sounds like my old boss...."It's not a junk yard it's an auto recycler." He used to hang up on people that called it a junk yard, if a customer in the office asked where other junk yards are he'd give them directions to the 2 scrap metal yards a few miles away lol.

It's a junk yard. If it's full of junk, sketchy people, empty beer cans, old motor-homes and busses that may or may not be lived in then what are you supposed to call it?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,540 Times in 1,473 Posts
    Dirk...where were you 6 years ago when I had this sweet set of OEM alloys for sale?!?

I couldn't get any interest here for them (nobody wants to pay for anything on this site if it costs more than a case of beer! ) . Went to eBay and sold in a couple of days.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Top_Fuel For This Useful Post:

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Yeah some people are pretty touchy about that lol. Sounds like my old boss...."It's not a junk yard it's an auto recycler." He used to hang up on people that called it a junk yard, if a customer in the office asked where other junk yards are he'd give them directions to the 2 scrap metal yards a few miles away lol.

It's a junk yard. If it's full of junk, sketchy people, empty beer cans, old motor-homes and busses that may or may not be lived in then what are you supposed to call it?
    Yeah, he was pissed about it, I could tell. I didn't realize "pick n pull" was a derogatory term. Maybe if I'd said "salvage yard" my alloys would still be available lol.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Fuel View Post
    Dirk...where were you 6 years ago when I had this sweet set of OEM alloys for sale?!?

I couldn't get any interest here for them (nobody wants to pay for anything on this site if it costs more than a case of beer! ) . Went to eBay and sold in a couple of days.
    Yeah I'm disappointed but I can't be too mad, my steelies don't have an ounce of rust on them, so they still look good. I'm still thinking about painting the wheels with a glossy black and getting chrome lug nuts too, its just last time I spray painted my wheels I screwed it up big time and they didn't come out glossy, but matte black instead.