Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nuevo en el foro.... Y nuevo dueño de un mirage (space star)

Country
    Spain
    Thanks

Cool Nuevo en el foro.... Y nuevo dueño de un mirage (space star)

Hola, acabo de comprarme un Mitsubishi Space Star (Mirage) 1.2 MTI KAITEKI. :frio:

Soy de España. El coche nuevo me ha costado 12.350 Euros que son aprox... 13.950 Dólares USA. Por lo que he estado viendo son mas baratos aquí en España que allí... afortunadamente.

Me lo entregaron ayer, y he llegado al foro buscando información en internet.

Cuando pueda, subo algunas fotos... el coche es blanco polar y la terminación KAITEKI... que no se si el la misma allí.

Estoy totalmente enamorado... llevo demasiados años con coches grandes... el ultimo una Citroen Xsara Picasso... y estoy muy contento con lo ágil que es el coche a pesar del pequeño motor que lleva (1.2 gasolina. 3 cilindros)

Espero aprender mucho de los sabios aquí y si es posible... aportar algo.

Saludos a todos!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pablo For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (01-26-2022)

Welcome. Sounds like prices are way cheaper over there compared to North America.

Try posting in English like everyone else though.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Greetings Pablo

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Spain
    Thanks
    Ok... sorry... i will use de google´s translator.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,713 Times in 2,124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Hola, acabo de comprarme un Mitsubishi Space Star (Mirage) 1.2 MTI KAITEKI. :frio:

Soy de España. El coche nuevo me ha costado 12.350 Euros que son aprox... 13.950 Dólares USA. Por lo que he estado viendo son mas baratos aquí en España que allí... afortunadamente.

Me lo entregaron ayer, y he llegado al foro buscando información en internet.

Cuando pueda, subo algunas fotos... el coche es blanco polar y la terminación KAITEKI... que no se si el la misma allí.

Estoy totalmente enamorado... llevo demasiados años con coches grandes... el ultimo una Citroen Xsara Picasso... y estoy muy contento con lo ágil que es el coche a pesar del pequeño motor que lleva (1.2 gasolina. 3 cilindros)

Espero aprender mucho de los sabios aquí y si es posible... aportar algo.

Saludos a todos!!!
    If I did life over, I would have taken Spanish in school.

Welcome to the forum Pablo!

I noticed a few things while looking into Mitsubishi vehicles in Spain. First, you only have the 3 different models (Mirage, Eclipse Cross PHEV, & L200 pickup truck) to pick from.

Secondly, you have only three trim levels of the Mirage, and the second trim level is a manual with 15" alloy wheels. I suspect you picked this one from your other post. Some here in North America would envy that choice here. Only your top trim level Mirage has the CVT.

The L200 pickup truck would be embraced in North America, too. I would trade a couple SUV models for the truck. SUVs are a dime a dozen these days.

I am not sure how good your English is, but others may find these things interesting.

Hope you enjoy your new Mirage!

Country
    Spain
    Thanks
    Thanks!!!!!!

Yes is 15". steel alloy wheels.
    I will try to upload some photos

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pablo For This Useful Post:

Fummins (01-26-2022)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Hola, mi Mirage hermano!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Diggler For This Useful Post:

Pablo (01-28-2022)

Country
    Spain
    Thanks
    Thanks!!!!!!!

Hi Pablo!

Compliments for your car (looked at your Garage entry)! As known by now, I am a huge fan of the latest Space Star iteration.

I love the chairs of your version. Mine will come with the older one (that I already have in my 2018 car). Nothing wrong with them, but doesn't look as nice as yours.

The Spanish prices are so different than the Dutch. The Spanish top of the line version (with CVT) costs 13.951 €.

The most simple version (manual transmission) in The Netherlands costs € 13.990! It's insane....

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vintzend View Post
    Hi Pablo!

Compliments for your car (looked at your Garage entry)! As known by now, I am a huge fan of the latest Space Star iteration.

I love the chairs of your version. Mine will come with the older one (that I already have in my 2018 car). Nothing wrong with them, but doesn't look as nice as yours.

The Spanish prices are so different than the Dutch. The Spanish top of the line version (with CVT) costs 13.951 €.

The most simple version (manual transmission) in The Netherlands costs € 13.990! It's insane....
    The price difference is revenge for the Dutch kicking the Spanish out of their Republic in the 17th century!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Diggler For This Useful Post:

vintzend (01-28-2022)