Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHITESNAKE :: 2022 Mitsubishi Space star kaiteki (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    WHITESNAKE
    Mitsubishi
    Space star kaiteki
    polar white
    manual

KAITEKI. 1.2 MTI

Details

Polar white.

1.2 gasoline.

•  

15"

Comments: 13 / Views: 4856

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    c'est bon!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dspace9 For This Useful Post:

Pablo (01-27-2022)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Welcome! So the base Space Star comes with 15 inch alloys, a nicer shifter knob, but not back up camera? Interesting indeed. Great looking car amigo!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Diggler For This Useful Post:

Pablo (01-28-2022)

Country
    Spain
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Welcome! So the base Space Star comes with 15 inch alloys, a nicer shifter knob, but not back up camera? Interesting indeed. Great looking car amigo!
    I have been looking at the websites of other European countries and there really is no common policy on finishes and denominations.

In Spain unfortunately the configurations are very limited and not very configurable. In my case, they didn't even show me the catalog of optional accessories and I had to ask for the... I added the rear parking sensors that did not come as standard.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,424 Times in 1,031 Posts
    Awwwww, the cutest little white snake I ever saw.

My blueberry is so little and cute, I want to pick it up, cuddle it, and give it little kisses. But really though, they do grow on ya. I parked my blueberry next to some other hatch yesterday. I think it may have been a Hyundai puker of some sort. It really is a nice looking little vehicle. Congrats on Whitesnake and the gear jammer!

What's the big ole L for on the rear window? And, it's got the AutoStart, AutoShutdown whatever it's called. I'm big time jelly!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Spain
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    Awwwww, the cutest little white snake I ever saw.

My blueberry is so little and cute, I want to pick it up, cuddle it, and give it little kisses. But really though, they do grow on ya. I parked my blueberry next to some other hatch yesterday. I think it may have been a Hyundai puker of some sort. It really is a nice looking little vehicle. Congrats on Whitesnake and the gear jammer!

What's the big ole L for on the rear window? And, it's got the AutoStart, AutoShutdown whatever it's called. I'm big time jelly!
    Hello!!!

The big "L" is a mandatory badge for drivers who have the license less than one year here in Spain. I put it because my daughter is going to use the car too.

Yes, it has auto stop/star, hill start assist, brake stabilizer, rain sensor and lights electric front and rear windows... and a few other things.

This is a very well equipped manual transmission Space Star/Mirage!! Push button start, fog lights, turn signal mirror caps, 15" rims, newest facelift, rain sensing wipers, auto stop start, cruise, newest seats!

The only thing it's missing in my opinion is the back-up/reverse camera! Otherwise, perfect. Very nice car Pablo.
    Last edited by davidricardo86; 01-29-2022 at 06:07 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to davidricardo86 For This Useful Post:

Pablo (01-29-2022)

Country
    Spain
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by davidricardo86 View Post
    This is a very well equipped manual transmission Space Star/Mirage!! Push button start, fog lights, turn signal mirror caps, 15" rims, newest facelift, rain sensing wipers, auto stop start, cruise, newest seats!

The only thing it's missing in my opinion is the back-up/reverse camera! Otherwise, perfect. Very nice car Pablo.

In Spain they do not give you the option of a rear camera, even if you pay separately as an extra. What it does have are rear parking sensors by sound.

It also has driving aids such as hill-start assist, emergency braking, etc.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    In Spain they do not give you the option of a rear camera, even if you pay separately as an extra. What it does have are rear parking sensors by sound.

It also has driving aids such as hill-start assist, emergency braking, etc.
    Pablo - It's curious the differences by country / region. When I was in automotive, my area was (mainly) seats. I had the create the seat VSI. What we called the Vehicle Specification Index. It listed all the seat variations based on region. I think I had about 35 to 40 seat variations. It was non-sensical. The only thing that gave it any logic was based on country requirements. It was kind of fun to create the document and go through it to make sure it was correct.

Just for giggles - It is a requirement in the U.S. (not sure it if is N.A. or just U.S.) to have the back up camera. And I will say, that is one feature that I like more than expected. I've got it on my 2010 Lexus as well. There are some new little kids that live on my cul-de-sac. And for whatever reason, they are obsessed with the trees at the end of my driveway. The wife and I have told them they're welcome to play there all they like. But that means we have to be careful backing out of the driveway. The camera helps a lot. And I like backing up close to other objects, with confidence that I'm not going to touch it. That's one feature Spain is really missing out on. The beepers are not nearly as confidence inspiring.

We have the manual transmission / anti-rollback whatever feature too. But to an experienced clutch driver, it is not beneficial. However, I can deal with it, and can see how it would be helpful to novice clutchers. If I'm on a hill stopped, with cars behind me, I have the ability to slip the clutch enough to prevent the car from rolling back, or rolling back very little, so I can get to the gas pedal, all while not stalling the engine. The hill assist prevents me from moving forward (for one or 2 seconds). Toyota had one that would prevent from rolling backward, but would not prevent forward movement ... it was better.

All that other crap I wouldn't like. I know when it's raining or when it's dark. The auto-brake thing while it may be fantastic, I just don't trust I'm not going to be driving along, a leaf falls in front of the car and I wind up with my face in the windshield (no trust). However, if an auto-brake can see a deer at night time running into the road and can whomp on the brake pedal before me, I would like that. Lot's of deer where I live.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Oh and congrats on having a daughter who can drive a manual transmission! Your car IS especially well equipped, BIG BONUS for it having a stick too!