Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WHITESNAKE :: 2022 Mitsubishi Space star kaiteki (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    WHITESNAKE
    Mitsubishi
    Space star kaiteki
    polar white
    manual

KAITEKI. 1.2 MTI

Details

Polar white.

1.2 gasoline.

•  

15"

Comments: 13 / Views: 4800
    Country
    Spain
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    Oh and congrats on having a daughter who can drive a manual transmission! Your car IS especially well equipped, BIG BONUS for it having a stick too!
    Here the test for the driver's license is compulsorily done with a manual transmission car...so he had to learn the hard way like everyone else!!!!!

Most cars a little more expensive than the mirage (space star) carry rear camera or at least give the option to equip it as an extra. It is really strange that in Spain this model does not give the option to put it .... but it may be a matter of the importer. In other European markets brings LED headlights, and some other things that in Spain there is not. In addition in almost all countries where I have looked there are several engine options and customization of some extras ... but in Spain it is all much more rigid ... They have two trim levels and you can not put almost anything else.

It is true, that here this car is totally residual... there are no sales... it does not even come out in the statistics, from what I have been able to read in 2021 they sold about 400 in all of Spain.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Junior Member Rocket_the_Raccoon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Beautiful! In Canada, Mitsubishi calls the white color "White Diamond" and the base ES comes with 14" steel rims with plastic covers. However, we have backup cameras as it is required by the law. It is always interesting to see how manufacturers equip the same trim differently in different regions.
    ----------------------
    2021 A00 ES 5MT
    CANADA

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2021 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 34.2 mpg (US) ... 14.5 km/L ... 6.9 L/100 km ... 41.1 mpg (Imp)

In Holland we get the camera, but not the sensors on the highest trim ("Instyle"), but it are optional extras (back and/or front sensors). I may add them eventually after getting my new car at some point. Given how some idiots park their cars in my neighborhood, it may come in handy :-/

Unf. my dealer has no idea when my Space Star will arrive. They got a message from Mitsubishi stating that orders placed this year will be delayed for an unspecified time, apparently without stating what it means for older orders like mine (placed December last year).

Other than that I'll have the, very much disliked here , CVT version and the Majestic Red color, my car will look a lot like Pablo's. So I like watching this gallery. A minor pity they switched back to the old style chairs as of 2021 here, I believe these chairs are a costly option now.
    Last edited by vintzend; 04-10-2022 at 09:14 PM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vintzend View Post
    Other than that I'll have the, very much disliked here , CVT version and the Majestic Red color, my car will look a lot like Pablo's. So I like watching this gallery. A minor pity they switched back to the old style chairs as of 2021 here, I believe these chairs are a costly option now.
    I think manual owners (including myself) feel like a dying breed, & that makes us more vocal.

I don't judge a person by the color of their skin, religious faith, political preferences, or what transmission their Mirage has!

I really like the 5-speed manual power train in my Mirage, but others don't have to feel the same way at all.

This long wait will really make you appreciate your Mirage even more!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vintzend (04-10-2022)