Thread: Black grille for 2019 G4 ES?

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Black grille for 2019 G4 ES?

I've done a chrome delete on the back of my G4 (pics in garage), but would rather not do the front since it gets bombarded with pebbles and bugs. Would the black plastic grille from a cheaper model fit, and if so, where can I acquire one? Thanks!

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I thought that all models of g4 had the chrome front grille?
    please consider checking out my Mirage related youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c...IEViRFw/videos

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I think you're right; the hatch comes with a black grille that's a totally different shape.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I remember because Rockauto sells the plastic grill part of the bumper separately from the bumper. I was interested in getting one to do a grill block but was too expensive for me.( i own the 2015 hatchback) im talking about the lower grill on my model.
    please consider checking out my Mirage related youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c...IEViRFw/videos

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
    I've done a chrome delete on the back of my G4 (pics in garage), but would rather not do the front since it gets bombarded with pebbles and bugs. Would the black plastic grille from a cheaper model fit, and if so, where can I acquire one? Thanks!
    I found this on eBay. Looked up attrage grille. Attachment 22863

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)