Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shades :: 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage G4/GLS (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Shades
    Mitsubishi
    Mirage G4/GLS
    Gemstone Grey Mica
    CVT

Couple changes

Shades - As in Shades of Grey.

Comments: 33 / Views: 44426
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    We have a few pig nurseries and a couple (last I checked) chicken processing plants. Chicken come in on one end, and come out packaged (and or seasoned) on the other.

I believe we got certified for KFC and MCDO. We've been doing Magnolia for a while now.

A couple small businesses here and there on top of that. Not to mention being politically active in the city.

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    We have a few pig nurseries and a couple (last I checked) chicken processing plants. Chicken come in on one end, and come out packaged (and or seasoned) on the other.

I believe we got certified for KFC and MCDO. We've been doing Magnolia for a while now.

A couple small businesses here and there on top of that. Not to mention being politically active in the city.
    Oh hell, no... Dude, when you come you're taking ME to dinner! J/K your life would be so much more comfortable here. Anyway, let me know when you're around.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    It would be much more comfy, but my dad has 7 siblings. The other cousins want in on the $ too, which is partially why I'm here.

I'm the grandfather's favorite and everyone thought I'd get everything, so I left. I plan on making my money here, then when I get there, I don't need theirs.

I don't mind buying dinner!

Country
    Philippines
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Donggie View Post
    All the best in your search. If you find yourself in the Philippines, I only spent about USD 125.00 on everything.
    Hi Sir Donggie,

Just want to let you know that I registered here because of your tweaks! Would you mind if I'll ask something as I really like it. Who did the paint and the seat cover? How much you spent for the Mags and Seat cover only? Do you think it will look good to G4 GLS black? I hope I can hear from you..

Thanks in advance.

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sic6sic View Post
    Hi Sir Donggie,

Just want to let you know that I registered here because of your tweaks! Would you mind if I'll ask something as I really like it. Who did the paint and the seat cover? How much you spent for the Mags and Seat cover only? Do you think it will look good to G4 GLS black? I hope I can hear from you..

Thanks in advance.
    Sprayed by A good friend of mine, Vic Magat. Veteran paint expert- +639331745451 . If u call or txt him, just say that u know me. He'll take care of you. Not too expensive and sigurado ka sa trabaho. He can even work with custom color for ur car. Call him mura lang yan. As for the seat Covers, I had them done at a place called MG Square. http://mgsquare.weebly.com/contact-us.html . I think it would look awesome on a black G4 GLS. http://www.miragepilipinas.com/Threa...ject-Mirage-G4

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Donggie For This Useful Post:

sic6sic (03-18-2014)

Country
    Philippines
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Donggie View Post
    Sprayed by A good friend of mine, Vic Magat. Veteran paint expert- +639331745451 . If u call or txt him, just say that u know me. He'll take care of you. Not too expensive and sigurado ka sa trabaho. He can even work with custom color for ur car. Call him mura lang yan. As for the seat Covers, I had them done at a place called MG Square. http://mgsquare.weebly.com/contact-us.html . I think it would look awesome on a black G4 GLS. http://www.miragepilipinas.com/Threa...ject-Mirage-G4
    That was fast response, Sir Donggie. Thank you very much I really appreciate it. Jah bless..

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks
    hi thread starter,

may i know which toyota vios version fitted with suspension. both front and rear ?

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    three thumbs up! very nice G4 / Attrage sir! Lovin' the black everywhere!

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CheezyWedges View Post
    hi thread starter,

may i know which toyota vios version fitted with suspension. both front and rear ?
    I am not sure which version it was. I only used the vios springs for the rear. They were Whiteline Vios Lowering springs. The rear is easy to play with as far as springs. The mounting is very forgiving.

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MirageAsti View Post
    three thumbs up! very nice G4 / Attrage sir! Lovin' the black everywhere!
    Thanks, man. Little by little. Hopefully I get my plates soon.

Name:  IMG-20140320-00202.jpg
Views: 8144
Size:  96.1 KB