Thread: Add comments (to this YouTube G4 review)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 Times in 2,120 Posts

Add comments (to this YouTube G4 review)

Here you go - add your comments. It's our job to enlighten the world!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdrYXcMquDM

I give the guy credit, because he was prepared to bash it. Even thought he went in with a huge bias against the G4, he picked up on some nice things about the car.

Last edited by MetroMPG; 02-25-2022 at 01:33 PM. Reason: (added info to title)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Ive always thought the car was slower when the cold engine light is on although that may just be in my head. im not sure why he didnt put it in Ds mode if he wanted to floor it although i doubt it would make a difference. This is the only car ive ever driven, all these reviews making me feel like im missing out on something as ive never felt the car was "unsafe" slow like the reviewer. At least he didnt complain about the lack of rear sway bar. He did bring up a lot of points i agree with death trap, good steering, soft suspension, ok appearances low cost.

ALot of people mention that the manual would be faster to drive. the 0-60 time of the manual is not that much better than the cvt,Ive never driven standard so i dont know what its like.
    please consider checking out my Mirage related youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c...IEViRFw/videos

If you’re looking for comments……
    I spotted this thing that a relative posted online Attachment 22949 a few weeks ago and the comments were pretty hilarious.
    So I copied it and sent it to a few friends. One hasn’t talked to me in weeks.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    It's true regarding the pick up speed. Moving from a Lancer to the Mirage on city streets and highways was a learning curve for me. But if he gave it some time, I think he may have gotten used to how to drive one the Mirage and how it gets up to speed

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 Times in 2,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay123 View Post
    It's true regarding the pick up speed. Moving from a Lancer to the Mirage on city streets and highways was a learning curve for me. But if he gave it some time, I think he may have gotten used to how to drive one the Mirage and how it gets up to speed
    I've owned 3 manuals with less horsepower than the Mirage. I don't buy a car like a Mirage to win races. Sort of like which is heavier a ton of bricks or a ton of feathers?

If a Cadillac Escalade & Mitsubishi Mirage are both traveling 70 mph down the interstate, which one is going faster?

In the big picture of life - A Mirage will get me most places on time for a lot less money, and that is all I care about!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

inuvik (02-27-2022)