Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gran Turismo 7

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    So apparently preordered the game because a package arrived last Friday... lol...

AAaannnyway, my quick review:

Sounds
    Physics
    Customizable car parts
    I must be getting better at driving, but I think the license stuff is more forgiving now. I used to just get bronze in all of the license stuff but now I can achieve mostly silvers and maybe a gold here and there.

Dislikes:
    - Having to follow a 'story.' Maybe it's because I selected beginner, but now the game has a storyline that one follows and it unlocks race tracks, cars, etc. I've played GT since GT2. Let me play it my way.
    - Too much talking. From the story stuff above, to the ability to 'speak to' someone before a race, there's just too much talking.
    - I wish they gave a bonus to completing the miles every day in multi-day-streaks type.

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    I'd love to get GT7 but I haven't had a gaming console setup in like a decade and could not justify spending $1200-1500+ on a new one at the moment lol. Eventually... I still have my Driving Force GT from the GT5 days so I hope that's still compatible (natively or with an adapter).

Quote Originally Posted by Basic View Post
    Man that game made me so damn mad because of that. I had EVERY SINGLE ACHIEVEMENT and EVERY SINGLE cup, race, etc. and could never figure out how to get that last 1%.
    GT2 was rushed to make the holiday season, and the early versions were notoriously buggy. Among other things, it was literally impossible to get 100%. The game was supposed to have a drag racing mode which was dropped, and those events counted towards completion, which was not adjusted when the events were removed.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2012 Mirage GLS 1.2 manual: 33.3 mpg (US) ... 14.1 km/L ... 7.1 L/100 km ... 40.0 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Alpha_One For This Useful Post:

Basic (03-09-2022)