Thread: Mirage 2014 bluetooth phone system

Country
    Australia
    Thanks

Mirage 2014 bluetooth phone system

Is the bluetooth phone pairing to the 2014 Mirage car for Iphone only or can I use it with a modern Android phone?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,565 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mertn View Post
    Is the bluetooth phone pairing to the 2014 Mirage car for Iphone only or can I use it with a modern Android phone?
    It shouldn't matter due to it's a bluetooth pairing function and not a app function (Apple Carplay, Android Auto).

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Australia
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Got no problems connecting my Samsung in my 2014

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,713 Times in 2,124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mertn View Post
    Once I paired up with my cheap Motorola G cell phones to my 2017 Mirage, it links up automatically as long as I have Bluetooth turned on my cell phone.

I have the old style radio (no screen) & Bluetooth was an add on feature (buttons on dash not steering wheel). I never touch the dash buttons. I couldn't even tell you what they do? Everything is done through my phone after linked that 1st time. Works slick!
    Last edited by Mark; 03-19-2022 at 07:34 PM.

The bluetooth works really well. The wife synced her phone to my car a while ago when she used it for some weird reason. A while back she ended up following me in her vehicle, when we stopped at a red light my car hi-jacked the phone call she was having and I ended up with her friends just blabbing away through my stereo. I just hung up on them... That happened more than once before we got home lol.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,713 Times in 2,124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    The bluetooth works really well. The wife synced her phone to my car a while ago when she used it for some weird reason. A while back she ended up following me in her vehicle, when we stopped at a red light my car hi-jacked the phone call she was having and I ended up with her friends just blabbing away through my stereo. I just hung up on them... That happened more than once before we got home lol.
    I would have listened to the entire conversation and later brought up sometime from the conversation. It would have made your wife scratch her head & wonder, how the he-- does he know that?

Then again, you may be like most guys who don't listen very well when their wives talk. So why change all that now?