Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Dutch trim levels revealed (probably)

Got confirmation from my dealer that all extra safety features (except camera) were scrapped from the Dutch 2023 Space Star range, because of the chip shortage.

The highest trim level has become more expensive, but a lot less well featured as a result. I don't expect to see many of those on the Dutch road.

Wonder if they'll be doing this internationally, or only for less important European countries.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    My friend just ordered a brand new Ford Escape Hybrid suv, first thing I asked him yesterday is if there is anything missing with the chip shortage. Surprisingly, he says no, that everything like heated seats etc. is gonna be in the new car upon delivery.

I can see Ford pulling a fast one on him in a whim, so we will see in 7-9 weeks, and curious what the gas mileage is on the hybrid. I trust Mitsubishi in so far as delivering good MPGs on Mirages. I don't know if I trust Ford's numbers, or if they're skewed. They claim 40 miles a gallon.

Also the Netherlands is the only European country I have visited, so it's maybe not the big empire of Europe but it should be cheers

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dspace9 For This Useful Post:

vintzend (06-18-2022)

Today I saw Mitsubishi in my country, The Netherlands, has increased the prices of all trim levels, yet again. All prices are now about 1500 to 2000 euros higher, than mentioned in the first page IIRC.

Interestingly, they also removed the manual option for the highest trim level, Space Star Instyle. Meaning, it was only sold for a very short while. I can't imagine they sold a lot of these.

Glad I could order my Instyle CVT 2023 for the 2022 price!