Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's Why You're a Genius If You Bought a Mitsubishi Mirage Recently

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allrock View Post
    yah its very cheap, 2nd hand parts market is also a very good source of parts here its very abundant thats why, toyota and mitsubishi is the two brands that dominates the market you can buy parts for this brands like candy its everywhere, chevy and ford parts on the other hands is very expensive, but i want to own a fiesta someday.
    If you want American style, you have to get a monster big truck!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Diggler For This Useful Post:

davidricardo86 (04-13-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Back in 2015 to mid summer 2016, I was actually in the Market for a Lancer Evolution 8/9. Unfortunately, most of them had bad transmissions or transmission issues. This was when you could find an Evo 8/9 for under 20K all day long, now, they're all in the $23k+ range...and the same condition as they were back in 2015-16.

I was not even considering a Mirage at the time. But test drove it...didn't fall in love with it, but it was practical. I didn't want headaches from my 02' Maxima, I didn't want a alternator dying on me during my commute, it ate up $45 a week on gas (when gas was around 2.55/gallon for 92/93 oct). When I got my mirage, my brothers and friends couldn't believe it was actually 3 cylinders. The battery looked bigger than the engine, haha! I wasn't doing any huge house projects or other heavy duty jobs and Mitsubishi was not offering a truck, so, a truck was not needed for me...especially when my commute was close to 60 miles a day.

I guess I'd consider buying a Mirage is a "smart move", especially if you're commuting A-to-B and needing to save some money on gasoline since most EV's are double or even triple the price of a new Mirage. I guess it just depends on someone's budget.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 43.4 mpg (US) ... 18.5 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.2 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 2of9 For This Useful Post:

Mark (03-18-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Why don't you buy a Mirage? Or have you already?
    No Mirage yet. Should be soon. I signed up this forum for a reason. Even though it seem less hard to find from various dealer, the manual-equipped one however is. Even more so for the G4 in any color!

My nearest dealer wants $20k OTD for the CVT ES and it has been sitting on their lot being unsold for over 1 month! Crazy. Mitsubishi needs to step up on the advertisements. Will they? I doubt it and I say this because Chevy Spark still exist now and cannot claim the champion of the cheapest brand new car in advertising.
    Last edited by defensivetackle88; 03-18-2022 at 04:34 PM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,713 Times in 2,124 Posts
    Americans are getting smarter these days. I think the price of gas is generating more wisdom for a few at least maybe?

Couple interesting clips below - First one is someone checking out his friend's 2019 ES manual with 60,000+ mile on the odometer. I like the 2019 model the most of any year, because cruise control became standard on the ES and manual climate controls still existed that year.

Last Economy Car Standing -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlHASJCOke0

We need cars like the Mirage for smart, young people getting their first car. Second clip -

BUYING MY 1ST CAR Paid in Full!! (2019 Mitsubishi Mirage) | Buying a Car at 20 Years Old & Car Tour! -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3oIi0CgJLc

Thought I would stick these here rather than start a new thread.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    18k miles going up and frickn love our 21 g4 ;-)
    you must go slow to go fasssst

check us out and say hi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrU...gkC80APKc3cDrA

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    look up white bear Mitsubishi in mn if your in the market life time power train warr and then durning the paper work part you can get a bumper to bumper . I see your in ca but there worth a flight and a drive home in your new mirage.

check us out and say hi

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    There's only one 5 speed left in their lot as of 4.10.22 and that's the black G4. No HB. It been there for nearly a month now and they probably won't discount it anyways because the sedan is too unpopular.

I got my G4 5 speed from WB and I and my wife are super happy with it! Glad I had them delivered to me ( plus cheaper) versus flying to pick up and drive 2k miles back.

The G4 is no Accord nor Civic but I really don't care. It substantial enough to carry growing family and still CHEAPER anyhow.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    congrats defensive on your new car . did that offer you the life time bumper to bumper when you guys were going through the paper work or just the life time power train warr. when you got some time snap a few picts . enjoy the day guys

check us out and say hi

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    got a pile now if any one want a great a to be car

https://www.whitebearmitsubishi.com/...ant=ddcpreview

check us out and say hi

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    If $17845 is the starting MSRP for an ES CVT, I'm not feeling so bad for paying an otd of $18,039.99.