Hello! Just stumbled on this board today and was hoping someone could help me out.

I own a 2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 ES, which came equipped with hands-free/bluetooth (with steering controls), rear camera, and HD Radio. Nothing else as far as features go, I'm afraid.

I've been rocking an Echo Auto for the longest time, but wanted to upgrade the main head unit as I've had my eye on CarPlay for a while.

Perusing eBay in the last few weeks, I stumbled upon an OEM 8750A659 that had the wiring harness adapter. Pulled from another Mirage that unfortunately met it's demise.

Everything from my stock head unit was able to plug into the new harness adapter, and all features work out of the gate (including steering controls). However, I learned that the microphone was built into the original stock unit and the new one expects a standalone microphone that would plug into the little white socket of the wiring harness adapter along with the steering wheel controls.

Does anyone know where I can source a suitable microphone?

For context, here's the new head unit in question. Fifth picture down is the socket in question that the steering wheel controls plug into.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/313894011152