Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How much fully loaded 2022 Mitsubishi Mirage Cost?

Country
    United States
    Thanks

How much fully loaded 2022 Mitsubishi Mirage Cost?

https://www.motorbiscuit.com/much-fu...i-mirage-cost/

At least Motor Biscuit is acknowledging that the Mirage is not a bad car unlike Car and Driver's.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to defensivetackle88 For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (04-23-2022)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I just don't understand why Mitsubishi charges extra for simple floor mats.

So you get bare floors if you don't order the $155 "Welcome Package"?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post

I mean they charge you to add "cruise control" even though it cost them nothing to add. And this is probably the only car in the world where the center console is a separately purchased accessory.
    please consider checking out my Mirage related youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c...IEViRFw/videos

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I just wouldn't mind the 2017-2019 two tone rims, and had something set up, but didn't work out. Mirage community is good people!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Oh my goodness Motor Biscuit, why gotta stick to CR and NOT organic owners' review?!

Surely 1 month 800 miles has passed since owning the G4 that barely break a sweat but that doesn't mean I bought a terrible car! I have been around for almost 7 months. Plus, the G4/HB are never designed to be equally good as Civic or Corolla which are incomparable in price segment!

Versa vs G4, fine: it comparable but for a starter, power vs fuel savings are the difference.

G4 is rocking my world as I can't complain anything about the car.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    This is what I was talking about:

https://www.motorbiscuit.com/5-overp...d-buying-2022/

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,848 Times in 1,101 Posts

Well, every other manufacturer does, but the funny thing is they didn't used to charge for them. In 2014 and 2015 both the cargo cover and floor mats were included in the MSRP....which was lower. It seems like Mitsubishi is just trying to rationalize their price increases on the window sticker. They can still claim the base MSRP is $14965 or whatever, but literally EVERY Mirage they sell will cost more once these 'factory options' are included. Next thing you know there will be a new mandatory $250 itemized charge for hubcaps and Mitsubishi will call it the 'Deluxe Wheel Protection Package'. I guess I shouldn't give them any ideas.

Oh, and I don't think you can even get a Mirage without the 'Welcome Package'.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cobrajet For This Useful Post:

Fummins (04-25-2022)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    There was something on the internet the other day about the semiconductor shortages and the effects on the auto industry. For 2023 Audis it's an extra option to have heated and cooled cupholders in your new Audi.

I had no idea that was an option. Luxury can feel synonymous with lazy. I wouldn't think of wanting that. Marketers get ya with their dazzling options.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    There was something on the internet the other day about the semiconductor shortages and the effects on the auto industry. For 2023 Audis it's an extra option to have heated and cooled cupholders in your new Audi.

I had no idea that was an option. Luxury can feel synonymous with lazy. I wouldn't think of wanting that. Marketers get ya with their dazzling options.

Power steering, automatic transmissions, air conditioning, power windows, 1-touch power window (hmmm), phone connectivity, cruise control: all were considered luxury items at one time. Most are standard features now. Are they still lazy?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    No, I should not have used the word lazy eh.

I think the last basic subcompact with no power steering was the Toyota Tercel L. I may be wrong about that. You know you have a true econobox, true cheap subcompact when you have no radio and no power steering from the get go lol. Why not? Less to break