Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How much fully loaded 2022 Mitsubishi Mirage Cost?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    As much as I support the fourth estate, it's much harder and takes more intelligence to be an RN by far. You help keep others from oblivion, a journalist could never claim that. I appreciate great writing but without your health you have no wealth.
    I was a late bloomer. Military service made me a better student. Discipline, and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by mohammad View Post
    its the same accross canada.just take 1 day class. Write simple multiple choice & practical exam. wait like 8 weeks for license to come in mail.

With the license you can walk into store or go online and buy your hunting riffle. The sale of non-restricted weapons like hunting riffle is not tracked. i.e if you buy one off craigslist you dont need to tell the government. Ammunition is not tracked.
    I just saw a Vijeo that says the long gun registry is making a come back on May 22nd… get one while you can I guess…

Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

mohammad (05-15-2022)