Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holy s$it Atlanta is getting multiple Tim Hortons restaurants/ Canadians weigh in.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I've only been to Tim Hortons a handful of times in 40 years. I don't get the hype, the drivethru's are always busy. Maybe they mix some meth in with the coffee and donuts?
    What about Montana's? Is that place worth a damn? They might be coming to America too.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    There were a few shuttered Timmies in Port Huron Michigan, last time I was there in 2019. You just don't see closed up Timmies in Canada.

Anyways Timmies coffee is "okay." It's kinda like Dunkin Donuts coffee. Mass produced stuff. Timmies does have a good apple fritter donut and their timbits (bite sized donuts) are good. They all kinda taste the same. Perils of fast food.

Their breakfast sandwich on a croissant is what makes it good. Otherwise I feel like McDonalds' breakfast sausage and egg mcmuffin is superior. Hashbrowns and coffee are better at McDonalds.

McDonald's had bad coffee, now they have above average coffee. I mean it's still cheap and fast food, but it's good.

I like brewing Lavazza or other good quality coffee at home. However since the pandemic I have had some bad bags of coffee, like stale. Some produce has been iffy too since 2020.
    I just want some freakin poutine on fries...... : (

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,416 Times in 1,024 Posts
    Poutine includes fries. Unless you want poutine, which includes fries, then piled on top of a bunch of plain ole fries...

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 50.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    I want the real Canadian experience. Meaning I want to be in a post hockey loss riot, I wanna drink maple syrup out of a tree, I want to smoke a joint on John Candy's grave, square up on a brown bear, call someone a hozer, and lastly protest outside of Celine Dion's house for simply existing.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    I want the real Canadian experience. Meaning I want to be in a post hockey loss riot, I wanna drink maple syrup out of a tree, I want to smoke a joint on John Candy's grave, square up on a brown bear, call someone a hozer, and lastly protest outside of Celine Dion's house for simply existing.

Prepare to do a lot of driving: John Candy is buried in California.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/167/john-candy

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicPunk View Post
    Prepare to do a lot of driving: John Candy is buried in California.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/167/john-candy
    Noooooooooo! The 405 was the scariest interstate I've ever driven on. I thought Atlanta traffic was bad, yeesh, it ain't got nothing on the City of Angels.