Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey, I'm New Here! 2018 Mirage G4

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Thanks for all the advice everyone, and thanks for the welcome. I've read a bit about the Mirage, more specifically the G4, and I stumbled upon a thread about the similarities between the G4 and the Lancer. Would cosmetic modifications like spoilers or hoods that were made for the Lancer work on my G4? Sizing likely won't match, but I had been curious.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,565 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ileyrae View Post
    Thanks for all the advice everyone, and thanks for the welcome. I've read a bit about the Mirage, more specifically the G4, and I stumbled upon a thread about the similarities between the G4 and the Lancer. Would cosmetic modifications like spoilers or hoods that were made for the Lancer work on my G4? Sizing likely won't match, but I had been curious.
    No, no and no. The Lancer is closely related to the Outlander Sport. Many parts are interchangeable between these two models but the Mirage/G4 platform is not related to the Lancer platform.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ileyrae View Post
    I would look at the cost of one of those aero kits you can get from Mitsubishi. Probably expensive, but I think the bodykit looks really good on G4s. In my opinion, I would have a look on here and maybe google images to see if you like that look, if it's worth the cost.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    You got a Mirage G4 my friend. You should just go to the "VatoZone" performance aisle and just go nuts!!!!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,422 Times in 1,029 Posts
    I don't care what Mark says, I still think a Glock makes the G4 and HB look badass.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    My 22 G4 kicks azz all da timez!