Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Front Fog light switch not working.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 2,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shepardl View Post
    You know what I don’t care anymore, this is a big waste of time for you me and the rest, useless car you just made me hate that car even more. just delete this thread any admin, sorry and I ask forgiveness for even opening a thread here.
    I don't blame you for being frustrated. I hate it when things don't work as they should, too!

I wouldn't worry about wasting anyone's time, because we all visit the forum by choice.

The frustrating ones are those who share a concern, are given possible solutions by forum members, and then never return to share how it went.

"Thomas Edison carried out experiments with over 6,000 filaments in order to pick the perfect one that would glow well and last a long time." Gotta love the man's perserverance!

If you find the outcome you want, you'll appreciate it even more!

I'm not sure the following question was ever directly answered, but I may have missed it, too.

Someone brought up dim vs bright headlights. Fog lights should only work in unison with low beam lights. If your headlights are on high beam, the fog lights should automatically turn off. I just want to make sure this hasn't been overlooked.

Beyond that suggestion, I am useless! I got my driver's license 43 years ago, & I've never had a vehicle with fog lights. Can't miss something you have never had!

I hope you figure things out! Good luck!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Shepardl (08-04-2022)

This thread has got to make it to 10 pages.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

inuvik (08-03-2022),mohammad (08-04-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post

Did I ever tell you about the time I changed over to green coolant? There, that should do it.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtomicPunk For This Useful Post:

Fummins (08-04-2022),inuvik (08-03-2022),Mark (08-04-2022),mohammad (08-04-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 2,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Discussion activity seems low to me lately. Latest posts list is usually quite long. It's the lowest activity I have noticed since I have been hanging around the forum.

Dirk's meme thread may have scared everyone away?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (08-04-2022),Fummins (08-04-2022),mohammad (08-04-2022)

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by klroger View Post
    Oops sorry...I'll go back to the Garage now,,,
    I'm trying to find pics of the fuse box from the web but I cannot find any that has a DRL.. would you mind taking a picture from your car and post it here?

I edited this picture and I'm expecting this would be similar to yours.

Country
    Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I don't blame you for being frustrated. I hate it when things don't work as they should, too!

I wouldn't worry about wasting anyone's time, because we all visit the forum by choice.

The frustrating ones are those who share a concern, are given possible solutions by forum members, and then never return to share how it went.

"Thomas Edison carried out experiments with over 6,000 filaments in order to pick the perfect one that would glow well and last a long time." Gotta love the man's perserverance!

If you find the outcome you want, you'll appreciate it even more!

I'm not sure the following question was ever directly answered, but I may have missed it, too.

Someone brought up dim vs bright headlights. Fog lights should only work in unison with low beam lights. If your headlights are on high beam, the fog lights should automatically turn off. I just want to make sure this hasn't been overlooked.

Beyond that suggestion, I am useless! I got my driver's license 43 years ago, & I've never had a vehicle with fog lights. Can't miss something you have never had!

I hope you figure things out! Good luck!
    Thank you so much for your comment sir!
    I really appreciate you and everything you wrote, brought me a big smile reading that message, some people still have a good heart and empathy equipped in their soul.

Indeed no one has answered my question, they all are asking too many questions at my own question, this world is so fallen.
    I seen some Filipinos do it no problem but they never really explain well.

Anyways, thank you so much Mark, you made my day.
    God bless you.

Country
    Israel
    Thanks
    Question to everyone:
    Can I switch my p13w DRL useless housing, to an H8 Fog lights that is not useless?

Country
    Indonesia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shepardl View Post
    Question to everyone:
    Can I switch my p13w DRL useless housing, to an H8 Fog lights that is not useless?
    I think it's possible. You need to change the wiring and activate front foglight in ETACS.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicPunk View Post
    Did I ever tell you about the time I changed over to green coolant? There, that should do it.
    It's raining today. My windshield fogs up unless I have the ac on. This thing is a piece of trash. I'm selling it and buying an Edsel.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (08-04-2022),twister77 (08-04-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Mitz View Post
    I'm trying to find pics of the fuse box from the web but I cannot find any that has a DRL.. would you mind taking a picture from your car and post it here?

I edited this picture and I'm expecting this would be similar to yours.

I think we're on the ignore list?