Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: My brand new touchscreen isn't powering on?

Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    Dang, my phone is from about 2010...
    Ha, once manufacturs stop releasing OS security updates, the phone is "old" in my opinion. In my case, that stopped about a year or two or so :-/

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mohammad View Post
    I think this maybe relevant to you. the dealer is suppose to install the radio fuse during PDI(pre delivery inspection) because the radio may run down the battery. sometimes they dont push them in all the way...

https://mirageforum.com/forum/showth...se-fuse-insert
    Had to perform this on my new 2022 on December 4th, 2022. Thank you!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LumLum123 For This Useful Post:

inuvik (12-04-2022),Mark (12-05-2022),vintzend (12-06-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    This helped me today. Thank you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mirage23 For This Useful Post:

Fummins (06-19-2023)

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Pushing in on the yellow plastic thing worked

Hello everyone. I am extremely grateful to you guys, as you figured out the solution to the same exact problem I was having. I feel like I could say thank you until my throat caved in, and it still wouldn't be enough.

I have a 2023 Mitsubishi Mirage Black Edition hatchback. Bought brand new, only owner is me. First 4 months, the center console worked fine. Then one day, I drove to a friends house on Saturday, and when I went to leave, the center screen console was off, pitch black, wouldn't turn on.

I went to a store, went inside for 20 minutes, came back and left, the console remained off and wouldn't turn on. Then I went home and had lunch, and then 2 hours later I had to go somewhere else. Then the console came back on, WTF was going on?

So I saw the instructions to open up the fuse box, and press firmly against the yellow plastic casing. I did so, and sure enough, it went in another 1/8 inch or so. So far so far, my console has stayed on and hasn't gone out yet.

I was getting worried and upset that I would have to try and make a warranty claim so soon into the lifetime of my new 2023 mirage. Luckily now I don't have to bother with that.

Again, thank you everyone. Great forum you have here.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuspiriaSunset For This Useful Post:

Christopher_B (07-28-2023),Fummins (07-26-2023),inuvik (07-26-2023),jonesboro (07-25-2023)