Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Much more reasonably priced car :: 2014 Mitsubishi SE w/Convenience package(adds crui

1. General Information
    Much more reasonably priced car
    Mitsubishi
    SE w/Convenience package(adds cruise and bluetooth
    Black
    cvt

Bought in Feb 2021 with 280xxx km. Had an iffy transmission.

•  
    Details

Sept 2021
    6000km used engine installed at 289xxxkm.
    2300km used cvt installed at 289xxxkm.

•  
    Comments: 234 / Views: 109905
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I got the armrest yesterday. For under $40 canadian peso's it's so far exceeded my expectations. Except in the astetics department, it kinda looks like it belongs in a tractor but I really don't care if it's functional.
    It's got a super chunky mounting bracket and a huge adjustment knob(you can adjust the angle of the dangle). It might even be slightly bigger than the oem seat mounted style that I posted above. I'll measure and compare that soon.
    Pics or it didn't happen!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,424 Times in 1,031 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk diggler View Post
    pics or it didn't happen!
    Here! Here!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

It didn't happen. I've only gotten as far as removing it from the box. I don't know when I'll get to it....
    The ol'lady has been in and out of the hospital a lot lately so I've had to wear my dress around the house a lot more than usual for the last month or so.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    It didn't happen. I've only gotten as far as removing it from the box. I don't know when I'll get to it....
    The ol'lady has been in and out of the hospital a lot lately so I've had to wear my dress around the house a lot more than usual for the last month or so.
    WTF? Is your wife OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    WTF? Is your wife OK?
    Mostly

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Mostly
    I know it's just words but I really hope all turns out well for you and your family. You're a great guy who deserves a decent life without any bad surprises.
    Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wallythacker For This Useful Post:

Fummins (02-03-2023)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    You got that over the console huh? Any particular reason? It looks well made but I need storage.

Looks stronger than the console-style that mounts to the cupholder. It's likely stronger than the seat mind you... has far more adjustment. I don't need more storage in the car. Any junk I keep in the car is in the glove box or stuffed with the spare tire. It's fugly but I'll try and pretty it up and wrap some gaunch around it or something.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (02-03-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Wallythacker View Post
    I know it's just words but I really hope all turns out well for you and your family. You're a great guy who deserves a decent life without any bad surprises.
    Thanks eh! She's in the shop getting fixed still. Warranty repairs.... should be fixed sometime today. Dirk reminded me about how lucky we are to be able to get this stuff done without paying out of pocket. We're both fortunate enough to have health insurance through work which when doubled up, helps cover most of the cost of the long list of prescriptions.

I know you've had more than your share of health issues as well, glad you're still around to be able to argue with Mark!