Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 more mirages in MN. 2 less in WI

Country
    United States
    Thanks

2 more mirages in MN. 2 less in WI

So as the title states, we are moving to MN.

There are a ton more Mitsubishis in MN too. Due in big part to how many cars white bear Mitsubishi pumps out there.
    We were there last week for 6 days and I saw countless new outlanders. I only saw 2 mirages but it was shocking how many outlander and outlander sports I saw.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Best wishes on your next adventure.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts

White Bear!

Quote Originally Posted by Pryme View Post
    So as the title states, we are moving to MN.

There are a ton more Mitsubishis in MN too. Due in big part to how many cars white bear Mitsubishi pumps out there.
    We were there last week for 6 days and I saw countless new outlanders. I only saw 2 mirages but it was shocking how many outlander and outlander sports I saw.
    White Bear Mitsubishi is well established in the Twin Cities area. They were a Saturn dealership prior to Mitsubishi. There's a reason Outlanders and Outlander Sports are popular there. They are an awesome dealership. I bought my Mirage from them, & I have never been to their dealership! The person who delivered my Mirage to my home became my salesman that day. I live in southwest Wisconsin, and the free complimentary delivery sealed the deal. Their positive reviews are well deserved, & the White Bear Mitsubishi ads are a hoot! Sadly, not all Mitsubishi dealerships are created equal.

Good luck with your move to MN!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanks all. Yeah, we grew up in the twin cities area. I remember when their dealership was Saturn. They built a new building though.
    We bought our mirages there. They offer a lifetime free powertrain warranty when you buy from them which Is cool.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I'm in the White Bear Lake area. Always see a handful of Lancers, Outlanders, and Outlander Sports. Also got my Mirage from White Bear as well. I know there's a white Mirage with white wheels rollin' around my town but never seem to catch them in person.

I believe there's going to be a huge Mitsu gathering in late August so I'll make a thread about it once I see the dates are posted. If there's enough Mirage owners, we could even have a small (or big) section of the lot for the 'Mirage' group.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 43.4 mpg (US) ... 18.5 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.2 mpg (Imp)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 2of9 For This Useful Post:

Pryme (04-06-2018)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2of9 View Post
    I'm in the White Bear Lake area. Always see a handful of Lancers, Outlanders, and Outlander Sports. Also got my Mirage from White Bear as well. I know there's a white Mirage with white wheels rollin' around my town but never seem to catch them in person.

I believe there's going to be a huge Mitsu gathering in late August so I'll make a thread about it once I see the dates are posted. If there's enough Mirage owners, we could even have a small (or big) section of the lot for the 'Mirage' group.
    Cool, keep me posted.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Small world, I also bought my mirage there! Didn't realize we had so many MN residents on the forum.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    There's a few in here. Just not sure how active they are. Maybe we could meet and check out this meet

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 43.4 mpg (US) ... 18.5 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.2 mpg (Imp)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 2of9 For This Useful Post:

spork (05-13-2018)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2of9 View Post
    There's a few in here. Just not sure how active they are. Maybe we could meet and check out this meet
    Is that the huge one you're talking about or is there one in MN too?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Whoops, sorry. That one I linked is the Mirage meet. The big one is usually in August.