Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone wish they had bought Chevy Spark instead?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Just to clarify a bit, I'm not stating that factually the spark is a better vehicle than the mirage. More that it has some superior features that mean something to me. I really like both cars which is why I've owned more than 1 of both.

After reading all the posts it felt awfully familiar to some of the negative comments we hear about the mirage. People that have a nugget of info and make a big assumption about a vehicle. Thought I would throw in my 2 cents.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jibles For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (11-10-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,565 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibles View Post
    Just to clarify a bit, I'm not stating that factually the spark is a better vehicle than the mirage. More that it has some superior features that mean something to me. I really like both cars which is why I've owned more than 1 of both.

After reading all the posts it felt awfully familiar to some of the negative comments we hear about the mirage. People that have a nugget of info and make a big assumption about a vehicle. Thought I would throw in my 2 cents.
    Well stated, I'm sure the Spark has delivered decent reliability for the majority of it's owners. I see a lot of them here on the Oregon Coast.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

I hear you. It's good to hear about others real life opinions over car reviewers.
    I don't think the majority of people on this forum are as close minded as some other forums that are filled with loyal fanboys that have their brand tattooed and say everything else is junk. Out of the very few forums I've been on this one seems the most informative and well moderated.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Eggman (11-08-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,820 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibles View Post

I agree, well put. And thanks for speaking up as it gives me a new outlook on the Spark. It's true, I think folks here are more open minded and even (dare I say) sensitive to criticism from those who really don't live with the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Out of the very few forums I've been on this one seems the most informative and well moderated.
    Aawww!

No hugging please.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    I agree, well put. And thanks for speaking up as it gives me a new outlook on the Spark. It's true, I think folks here are more open minded and even (dare I say) sensitive to criticism from those who really don't live with the car.

Aawww!

No hugging please.
    I'll hug you if I want.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tytotheler92 For This Useful Post:

Eggman (11-08-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tytotheler92 View Post
    I'll hug you if I want.
    There's no need - I'm good.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

weird.
    Last edited by Fummins; 02-14-2021 at 12:13 AM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    This is getting weird.
    Now that's quotable.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    deep too.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Can we start a custom trunk nutz thread?