Thread: TPS Sensor monitor

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Exclamation TPS Sensor monitor

Ok, I have searched a bit on this and I think I may be crazy.. I have a 2018 Mirage SE. I think I saw a display screen on my dashboard that told me my 4 tires pressure. In the last 8 months, I have never seen it again. Was I dreaming? Does my car have the ability to show me what my tire pressure is on each wheel? I could have sworn I had seen that, but have no clue how to get to that again..
    Suggestions? help????

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,471 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iriegnome View Post
    Does my car have the ability to show me what my tire pressure is on each wheel?
    No. Mirages have a low line TPMS...which means that individual tire pressure data is not available to the driver.

If you are willing to update your TPMS sensors, you can buy a device which will show you your real-time tire pressure (and temperature) data. It is all explained in this post.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Top_Fuel For This Useful Post:

iriegnome (07-31-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iriegnome View Post
    Ok, I have searched a bit on this and I think I may be crazy.. I have a 2018 Mirage SE. I think I saw a display screen on my dashboard that told me my 4 tires pressure. In the last 8 months, I have never seen it again. Was I dreaming? Does my car have the ability to show me what my tire pressure is on each wheel? I could have sworn I had seen that, but have no clue how to get to that again..
    Suggestions? help????
    Top Fuel has changed all his sensors & bought a special device to make that happen recently.

If you can make it show that on a stock Mirage, it would be something new. The TPMS dash light indicates a low tire & not much more. You don't even know which tire without checking yourself.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

iriegnome (07-31-2019)