Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Front seat (how to adjust height?)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyMan View Post
    See what your saying and I’m telling you don’t have the spin wheel knob. My manual even says optional.
    All Mirage (4 trim levels) & G4 (2 trim levels) in 2019 should have the wheel knob on the seat, because that became standard equipment in 2019. It's what makes it a 6-way adjustable seat.

The 2017-18 Mirage & G4 ES trim levels do not have that knob. Look up a 2018 G4 & 6-way seat is not available on an ES. In 2019, it is standard equipment.

The 2019 models got 6-way driver's seats & cruise across all trim levels. That changed the base level ES models only. The other trim levels already had that stuff.

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    To adjust the seat height (drivers seat only, if so equipped)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I guess they put a old seat inside a brand new car because mine only has the level for leaning the seat and pushing back.
    Sorry for the confusion on my part, but it really doesn't matter if you have the hatchback or sedan.

If you truly have a 2019 Mirage or G4, you should have the knob on the driver's seat. It's standard equipment on all trim levels in 2019.

Does your car have cruise & was it listed as standard equipment?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    To adjust the seat height (drivers seat only, if so equipped)
    It really doesn't matter what your manual says. The knob you are referring to is standard equipment on all Mirage & G4 vehicles in 2019. It's listed that way on their website, & I had read this was a added feature long before the 2019 models were even for sale here.

If you bought a 2019 & it doesn't have that feature, something is obviously wrong?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Sep 2018

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    It has cruise control and and it says 4-way seat

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    It has cruise control and and it says 4-way seat
    Clarification - Are referring to the driver's seat or passenger seat? All passenger seats are 4-way on all Mirages (doesn't matter what year).

If you have a 2019 Mirage with a driver's seat that doesn't have a knob, that would be a mistake by the company.

If I were buying a Mirage, the main reason I would pay a little extra for a 2019 over a 2018 ES G4 would have been the 6-way driver's seat & cruise that became standard equipment in 2019.

If you bought a 2019 and don't have both of those items, I would question that!
    Last edited by Mark; 02-25-2019 at 11:57 PM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I see the advertising about the cruise control but I don’t see anything from the company claiming the 6 point. Both front are 4 way and it’s a 2019. I talk to Mitsubishi customer service and they said it’s onky the cruise control and the 6 way is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Clarification - Are referring to the driver's seat or passenger seat? All passenger seats are 4-way on all Mirages (doesn't matter what year).

If you have a 2019 Mirage with a driver's seat that doesn't have a knob, that would be a mistake by the company.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I see the advertising about the cruise control but I don’t see anything from the company claiming the 6 point. Both front are 4 way and it’s a 2019. I talk to Mitsubishi customer service and they said it’s onky the cruise control and the 6 way is optional.
    https://www.mitsubishicars.com/mirag...specifications

Open the site above - click "interior features" . Look for yourself! 6-way adjustable driver's seats are standard equipment on all Mirages in 2019.

Everything that I have read has said this, & the website confirms it!

Your customer service doesn't know what they are talking about. 6-way driver's seat are not an option in 2019. You can't get a 2019 Mirage without 6-way driver's seating. Something is wrong here!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,471 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Yeah...I'm still not clear if are we talking about the PASSENGER seat or the driver's seat? The passenger seat doesn't have height adjustment in any Mirage. There won't be a round knob on the passenger seat.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)