Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Darin's review notes: base 2014 Mirage 5-speed manual (Mitsubishi Canada loaner)

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Cool heating element?

Quote Originally Posted by Back-space View Post
    Lol Mine needs the heated seats or I'll be sleeping in the car from now on... which I suppose would suck in the winter
    BackSpace, you better put a electric heating element under the seat so you can stay in the house!not the dog house. LOL In cloth seats thir not as cold as leather seats.I think your safe.let me know I might have to come rescue you.LoL

hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Heater elements can, in fact, be had; for cheap, I might add.

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Cool Bluejellybean says Hello:):)

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Heater elements can, in fact, be had; for cheap, I might add.
    Ares, we might have to look into finding a way to make the seat heated for our Northern Mirage Buddies so that no one gets cold.and everyone is happy
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    All thou I lived in Alaska and cloth seats wasn't bad.but the leather Boy it was like sitting on a ICE CUBE!:
    hello from bluejellybean

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by debburyl View Post
    Ares, we might have to look into finding a way to make the seat heated for our Northern Mirage Buddies so that no one gets cold.and everyone is happy
    If you want to be ghetto, you can try this from Walmart.
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Wagan-Heat...shion/10928415

If you want something built into the seat, this looks promising.
    Dorman-628-040-Universal-Seat-Heater

Another universal heater which is a few pennies cheaper.
    Crimestopper-HSK150-Deluxe-Heated-Seat

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by debburyl View Post
    BackSpace, you better put a electric heating element under the seat so you can stay in the house!not the dog house. LOL In cloth seats thir not as cold as leather seats.I think your safe.let me know I might have to come rescue you.LoL
    We were looking at one with heated seats today The girlfriend likes it so the car passed the final test. It's what we're getting

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 manual: 52.3 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Back-space View Post
    We were looking at one with heated seats today The girlfriend likes it so the car passed the final test. It's what we're getting
    Hi, Back-space so did you find a Mirage with heated seats? Let us know when you get it.
    hello from bluejellybean

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    In Canada, all of the higher end models have A/C and heated seats I think I'm going to wait for the 15's that will be here shortly. Ever since I saw a Nissan employee pulling one of their higher end models into the showroom at the end of the day... grinding the gears, to riding the clutch, back to the gears, clutch, and she's in! Poor guy who buys it is gonna wonder what the heck happened I want one right of the truck. Don''t want anyone touching my new baby

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 manual: 52.3 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Back-Space, the dealers down here in the states are getting the 15s in already. Boy you can't beat that deal!! That's sells me.I would get the Es model with ALL the Goodies. And a Ten yr warranty that's Awesome. What color do you and your wife whant? Let us know when you get it.did they say when the 15s would be in?
    hello from bluejellybean

Aero mods posted

Thread: Mirage aero mods for better fuel economy: 4.5% improvement @ 90 km/h / 56 mph

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)