Thread: Snowy likes to play with snow!

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks

Snowy likes to play with snow!

First snowfall in 2014 guys, last year was nothing so couldn't film anything.
    Unfortunately I woke up late so it's not fresh snow.

i did let viewers to check our forum at the end of the movie for more info ;-)

http://youtu.be/mk7KfcICQlo?list=UUg...SdSuFRIy9a-iug

Happy Holiday!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m4v3r1ck For This Useful Post:

CLARK (12-29-2014),MetroMPG (12-28-2014)

Nice looking town. I like the sound of that 1.0L too.

We had a good bit of snow, but it all melted in the last few days. Unusually warm recently -- it's raining at the moment.

Happy holidays to you as well!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Classical dutch town. I love the grumming sound of this small car.
    Yeah we had this snow for a day. Nothing today and nothing planned in the future since the temperature is rising again.
    This december is the warmest december in almost a century they said.

Wow canada without snow in december is indeed unimaginable.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    No snow in new brunswick either, it was +15 on christmas day. I was wearing a t-shirt outside haha. For the record I do not consider that video "snow". I'm used to not having my road plowed before work so all the way to the main road i have to push snowdrifts over the hood of my Jeep (6 inch lift with 4x4) all the way to the main road to break a path for my car and my neighbour's cars. Right here on the ocean it isnot uncommon to get 1-3 feet of snow in 24 hours.

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Messy Mitsu View Post
    No snow in new brunswick either, it was +15 on christmas day. I was wearing a t-shirt outside haha. For the record I do not consider that video "snow". I'm used to not having my road plowed before work so all the way to the main road i have to push snowdrifts over the hood of my Jeep (6 inch lift with 4x4) all the way to the main road to break a path for my car and my neighbour's cars. Right here on the ocean it isnot uncommon to get 1-3 feet of snow in 24 hours.
    LOL incomparable .... I wish it snow much more here in Holland. It's a lot of fun.

Not many hills for snowboarding/skiing in Holland though!

Ha - I just googled, and learned Holland has Europe's biggest man made indoor ski hill.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Not many hills for snowboarding/skiing in Holland though!

Ha - I just googled, and learned Holland has Europe's biggest man made indoor ski hill.
    Hills??? Holland has NO hills .... this land lies under sea level, the only "hills" you can find is on the border with Germany ;-)
    It's not bad for the fuel consumption but it's very windy since everything's flat .... (which then bad for fuel consumption)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I wondered how the little car would do in the snow. The only day we have had snow so far was just barely enough to cover the road, which isn't even a challenge.

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker1980 View Post
    I wondered how the little car would do in the snow. The only day we have had snow so far was just barely enough to cover the road, which isn't even a challenge.
    It does quite decent. It's not a great car on ice though! The day after I made the video it was icy! Rain fell down and stopped and freezes on the ground! It was scary since i turned the wheels and nothing happened, car just went forward on a straight line.
    But it scaried me way less than driving my Galant with no ESP, no ABS, only winter tires.