Thread: Looking for a new Mirage!

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Looking for a new Mirage!

Since the 2017 Mirage launch, I have been scouring the web looking for the perfect car. But I can't find it! If you happen to see one on a lot or online, please let me know. What I'm looking for: Infrared, 5 speed standard, SE, preferably with the Ecopunch kit in it. I don't understand why I can't find it, but any help is appreciated. I'm in Utah, but I'm will to travel. Thank you.

Have you been in touch with your local dealer? I'm sure they'd do a dealer trade to get you a car.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,566 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MITSOWNER View Post
    Since the 2017 Mirage launch, I have been scouring the web looking for the perfect car. But I can't find it! If you happen to see one on a lot or online, please let me know. What I'm looking for: Infrared, 5 speed standard, SE, preferably with the Ecopunch kit in it. I don't understand why I can't find it, but any help is appreciated. I'm in Utah, but I'm will to travel. Thank you.
    Just make the trip up to Kennewick, WA and pick up this bad boy for $8998

You can add a pretty awesome stereo with the money you saved.

http://www.leskovarmitsubishi.com/details/2015-Mitsubishi-Mirage-Kennewick-WA/6512156?cid=2

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I really want the factory Bluetooth and FAST Key. The dealers in Salt Lake City have been pretty much useless. They said that they would look for one but I haven't had a call back.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 Times in 2,131 Posts
    I wonder if what you are asking for might be confusing the dealers. The RF edition comes with a CVT, not manual transmssions. If you want an ES 5 speed MT, ask to have the EcoPunch priced for installation.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,102 Posts
    I think he is talking about getting a '17, not a '15, and for '17 the EcoPunch is listed as an 'accessory' and is not a stand-alone model.

So it should be possible to get a '17 SE, in Infrared, with a manual, and either get it with the Ecopunch from the factory or have it installed by the dealer.

The problem is that the '17s don't seem to be hitting the lots as fast as we'd like. Of the scattered dealers that have ANY '17s, most only have between one and three. Maybe they are waiting for more '15s to leave before they order in any '17s?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 Times in 2,131 Posts
    Good point. I got my 2015 using the big rebates from the 2017 rollout, and thus just assumed 2015. Plus Mitsubishi changed their naming convention for trim levels.

I remember one local dealer say they had requested more Mirage models but the shipments were late getting here.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)