Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
I'm curious to know what brought you here to the forum. Have you driven a Mirage yet? Are you considering a used 2014/2015 or are you leaning toward a 2017?

Again, welcome!
Hey Eggman, thanks for the welcome! I'm a longtime lurker who is attracted to inexpensive, reliable little cars. I'll be replacing my family's second car sometime in the next few years, and the Mirage has been on my radar for a while as one of the best choices in the "cheap" category. :-)

I've read and/or watched pretty much all the reviews out there for the Mirage and G4, and I know the 2017 hatchback represents a handling upgrade from the 2014-15 models, but I'm curious whether the G4 is a further upgrade yet from the hatchback. From what I understand, the only real difference between the two is the longer wheelbase, so I imagine they offer a pretty similar driving experience. I have yet to test drive either, though.

Also, I have to say that this is a great forum--very active considering it's a low-volume car from a low-volume manufacturer (in the USA, anyway).