Page 15 of 87 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: How much did you pay for your Mirage?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreePot View Post
    FatCat, was the $13,199 the "out the door" price ?
    yes it was...no BS, just had to negotiate on my trade. I got it out of state so I had to do the tax, title, license crap at the DMV when I got home. They even included the 1 month temp plate for me to get home. Overall, I will probably buy from this dealer again when the time comes for another new vehicle(hopefully quite a few years from now)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat View Post
    yes it was...no BS, just had to negotiate on my trade. I got it out of state so I had to do the tax, title, license crap at the DMV when I got home. They even included the 1 month temp plate for me to get home. Overall, I will probably buy from this dealer again when the time comes for another new vehicle(hopefully quite a few years from now)
    That's an absolutely amazing price Fatcat. AND no nonsense !
    I was at $13818 out the door. Plates, taxes, standard petty charges.
    Mine did have the "chrome trim" as a $199 factory installed option....
    If I had a choice, I wouldn't have got the chrome trim and saved the $199 / tax.

How did you discover that dealership ?
    Last edited by ThreePot; 10-27-2014 at 01:40 PM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreePot View Post
    That's an absolutely amazing price Fatcat. AND no nonsense !
    I was at $13818 out the door. Plates, taxes, standard petty charges.
    Mine did have the "chrome trim" as a $199 factory installed option....
    If I had a choice, I wouldn't have got the chrome trim and saved the $199 / tax.

How did you discover that dealership ?
    I did all my research online. Used the Mitsubishi website dealer locator, just typed in major cities I was willing to travel to, went to their direct websites to check their inventory. Then I researched customer reviews of these dealerships. This one was the ONLY dealer that I found where customers said they got the vehicle for the advertised internet price. I then called them and talked to the sales manager who assured me if I was to come there, I could purchase a car for this price. They are the largest Mitsubishi dealership in the midwest and had 108 2014 Mirages on their lot at that time, so I went out there, test drove one, loved it, let the wife pick out the color, told the salesman to write it up for the advertised internet price, negotiated my trade in value(got what I wanted to get for it) and drove it home...Absolutely love it!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I only paid $10,418 before taxes and fees, $971.96 in taxes, and $150 in dealer fees (which is bull) and came up to $11,539.96. I also had a $500 trade in and $750 MFG rebate. I negotiated for a whole month and they finally caved in. I was trying to go for a 2014 since they had some in stock but won with a 2015 DE Manual!

Nice going!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Josharoo (11-18-2014)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I got mine at Quebec Mitsubishi; the car is the base venicule with the manual trans. The only add was for 4 winter tyre with rims at a total price of 14,049.00 dollars, every thing included. Have a good day Fernand Ps the litlle thing has been deleverd as of yet... wating...

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 5MT 1.2 manual: 72.8 mpg (US) ... 30.9 km/L ... 3.2 L/100 km ... 87.4 mpg (Imp)

Junior Member BillThompson-2015-ES-CVT's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    This is our family's second Mirage. It is a 2015 ES with CVT. MSRP including vehicle itself plus accessories of window tint, cargo tray, rear bumper guard and (no choice in the matter) dealer applied fabric/paint protection was $17,980. Factory rebates of $750, customer loyalty $250, military $500, plus dealer discount of $4,346 made vehicle price $12,134. Tax, title, license, document fee added $1,047 for a total of $13,181. Trade in was a 2012 Mitsubishi I-MiEV SE. Prior to negotiating with dealer (owner/GM), I went to www.carmax.com for appraisal of $9,000. The dealer owner agreed to out the door price of $4,181, which I accepted. Then used car manager said there would be difficulty selling it. I sold to Car Max myself, so my actual dollars from my wallet were $4,181.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 46.9 mpg (US) ... 19.9 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United Arab Emirates
    Thanks
    Iam hoping of buying the 2015 mirage gls here in dubai but it seems the dealer only have glx trim and he quoted me 32900aed for a 2014 mirage which translate to around 8940usd; is that a good price for a car which is a year old or should i wait for the 2015 to arrive? attached is the quote from the dealer with the equipment included.Name:  mirage qoute.jpg
Views: 784
Size:  90.2 KB

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage GLX 1.2 automatic: 41.3 mpg (US) ... 17.6 km/L ... 5.7 L/100 km ... 49.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    If you are to buy new, i would suggest you wait for the ,15 model, as there are always little upgrade or amelioration on the product during production; otherwise, buy one aqnd I do not think you will be disapionted.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 5MT 1.2 manual: 72.8 mpg (US) ... 30.9 km/L ... 3.2 L/100 km ... 87.4 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Denmark
    Thanks
    I paid €15.450 / $17.960 for my Space Star 1,2 Intense, 5 speed manual in DK - fully equipped.
    There is a €4.000 / $4.700 general discount in Denmark at the moment.
    I negotiated for a protection program against corrosion (interior and undercoating protection).
    swapped my 5 year old Fiesta and got a fair price for that.
    Totally I had to pay €9.686 / $11.242.