Quote Originally Posted by Mirage ES Navi View Post
I paid about $15,900.00 before tax, title and tags. I got my Mirage ES CVT in July 2015 while they had a $1,250.00 factory rebate. I wanted a small car that was great on gas yet was loaded with all the features I could get. Mine has the Chrome Package $230.00, Navigation - Back Up Camera Package $900.00, Front & Rear Park Assist Sensor Package $450.00, Exterior Appearance Package $695.00, Color Keyed Bodyside Moldings $155.00, Cargo Package $95.00, Mitsubishi Cargo Organizer Tote $59.99, Mitsubishi All-Weather Mats $125.00, Mitsubishi All-Weather Cargo Tray $75.00, Mitsubishi Window Vent Shades $149.99, Mitubishi Door Sill Scuff Plates $80.00, Mitsubishi CVT Gear Shift Knob, Chrome Headlight Eye-Brow Garnish $96.00, Chrome Tail Light Garnish $104.00, Mitsubishi OEM LED Dome Light Bulb $49.99, Ordered the Mitsubishi OEM Center Console Arm Rest for $149.99 and installed that. I think that about covers it and most people would say I am insane for getting a Mirage with all these features but it was exactly what I wanted and was able to find this one with most all of the features already on it and had the dealer order/install the rest the day I purchased it. In the end after everything I paid like $17,900.00 out the door and it was worth every penny to me and the back up camera and front and rear parking sensors are amazing in tight parking lots and parallel parking (which I do everyday). I have had my Mirage over a year now and absolutely love it and am so happy with the decision ai made and get many compliments on it about the way it looks compared to most Mirages.
What color is your mirage?