Thread: Mitsubishi in Deland, FL advertising amazing prices

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Thanks

Mitsubishi in Deland, FL advertising amazing prices

A bit off-topic, but definitely something that will help Mitsubishi sales in the US. RC Hill Mitsubishi in Deland, FL is advertising some crazy good deals on ALL Mitsubishi models on autotrader.com. $6000-$7000 off MSRP depending on model! I take it that they are a volume dealership given the massive inventory they have advertised. The Mirage prices start at about $8000
    to about $12,000 for a fully loaded GT. If you, friend, or family are looking for a fantastic deal on a new Mitsubishi, definitely check these guys out. Even if you live too far to buy one in person, you can purchase over the phone and have the vehicle shipped to you by a great company called Cosmos Auto Transport. I've personally used this shipper twice before with online vehicle purchases and they were the cheapest and very dependable to do business with. These prices are so low, it's worth paying for shipping!

So you don't think this is an advertisement, I do not work for either RC Hill Mitsubishi or Cosmos Auto Transport. I simply love finding great deals on new vehicles and helping people out.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to palebeachbum For This Useful Post:

inuvik (07-03-2017)