Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. My first Mirage was a piston slapper that used...

My first Mirage was a piston slapper that used oil with a bent rear axle, lol
    Fully loaded, alloys, climate control and SE titled, go figure

Anyhow, it came with dino, I used dino for the first...
  2. My my limited understanding of them, I think you...

My my limited understanding of them, I think you could find some really great deals on 10 year old units. I'd shoot for either a Cummins or a Caterpillar diesel. Single rear axle. And the guys on...
  3. That part bothers me. Just how thick did this...

That part bothers me. Just how thick did this "additive" make your oil? Thick enough the pump CANNOT pump the oil up to the factory pressure? The Mirage was made first and foremost to give great...
  4. Replies
    Views

I have seen mine get to 107C/225F before, just...

I have seen mine get to 107C/225F before, just holding my foot the the floor on a mountain pass. Anything over 104C/220F I would consider a dangerous place to be in. Once you get to 99C/210F I would...
  5. Replies
    Views

We need a MIRAGE MECCA like Sturgis is for Harley...

We need a MIRAGE MECCA like Sturgis is for Harley riders. It would be a place where Mirage owners could pilgrimage once a year. Dirk's new homeland may be a good central location? :)
  6. Replies
    Views

was there ever a meet? A portland meet up would...

was there ever a meet? A portland meet up would be great I'd come over from boise to visit PDX and the coast with my mirage :)
  7. Replies
    Views

Update on this car^ the drivers window blew out...

Update on this car^ the drivers window blew out this morning. Driver said it was rolled down partially and they heard a bang. Over the years I have seen a few side windows shatter, likely from a...
  8. Dropped pressure to 5psi this morning. Between...

Dropped pressure to 5psi this morning. Between that and removing the red spacer, it rides near stock now. A little stiffer, stays a little flatter around corners. Seems good so far, just rides a...
  9. Replies
    Views

27081 27082 This is the condition of my bad...

This is the condition of my bad evaporator. This was already cleaned so the molds are not seen though upon its removal I held it and molds were not really that much visible but when...
  10. I had mine at ±5psi. Edit: I think I also had...

I had mine at ±5psi.

Edit: I think I also had the hose routed at the top, not the bottom.
  11. Okay, so I took it for a drive. Had quite a bit...

Okay, so I took it for a drive. Had quite a bit too much air in the bags. It wasn’t nice. Bounced over bump on the road both slow and at highway speeds. I drove about 40km and when I got home noticed...
  12. Then you can take it off some sweet jumps. ...

Then you can take it off some sweet jumps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYdps2cQkic
  13. I put the hitch on the car today27071 Then I...

I put the hitch on the car today27071

Then I installed it
  14. Replies
    Views

Skål from Norway.

Been lurking for about a year without posting. Bout time i suppose. Picked up a used 2013 full package spacestar as a simple run-around for the wife last year. Had 100100 km on the clock. Paid about...
  15. We usually go boondocking a couple times a year...

We usually go boondocking a couple times a year for 10 days straight with our camper. It's got a 120 gallon fresh water tank and usually lasts the entire time. I don't think we've run this trailer...
  16. Replies
    Views

It all depends on what you want! Of course you...

It all depends on what you want! Of course you can't make a race car out of a Mirage, and if you wanted a race car you probably should have bought something else.
    Me thinks: If your goal is to...
  17. I SAW ONE! And it destroyed my mind!!!! I was...

I SAW ONE! And it destroyed my mind!!!!

I was out for a very late walk and spied a Prevost coach with a trailer!!! Hmmm, private I wonder?

YEP. Private. None of the required DOT stuff on a...
  18. pt 2 of 2

To identify whether regulator or motor is the issue, I disconnect the regulator from the motor by removing the 3 star-shaped torx screws. I believe they are T-25.

I tested the motor by itself like...
  19. Power window not working/part replacement guide with pictures

Here I document replacing parts for the front right power window to help anyone who might try. I did this for a 2017 g4 but I believe the process is similar for 2014-recent models.

The symptom is...
  20. Replies
    Views

I replaced the rear shocks on a Mirage last...

I replaced the rear shocks on a Mirage last month, didn't reuse the stock bellows(which have bumpstops built into them...)the rh rear shock is now leaking again. I don't know if it's cause the car...
  21. Replies
    Views

Sounds like you need a new fan assembly. My 2017...

Sounds like you need a new fan assembly. My 2017 blew a fuse after the motor locked up and sheared the fan off.
  22. Awesome. The Mirage is great on hwy. On my...

Awesome. The Mirage is great on hwy.

On my current fuel fill up I have been pushing my CVT hard with Ds and a lil bit of L to combat long distance steep hill commute while maintaining 65-75 mph...
  23. So I just saw the little old lady who used to own...

So I just saw the little old lady who used to own this 2014 Mirage... she's now on her THIRD Mirage!

This green one was written off in a low speed collision (not her fault). I'm not sure what...
  24. I did not... that is at the farthest back...

I did not... that is at the farthest back position, and with a moderate amount of gangsta lean on the seatback. I was very pleased to not have to move my seat.

Good eye... it seems I have given up...
  25. So... I cut open the wiring harness in the usual...

So... I cut open the wiring harness in the usual spots(3 zip ties along the front of the engine) and didn't see anything bad, one yellow wire had a dent in it but that's about it. That was suprising,...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4