Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. You lose sensations from all the tucking.

You lose sensations from all the tucking.
  2. Hey Pablo - If I drive 5 feet, I use the cruise...

Hey Pablo - If I drive 5 feet, I use the cruise control for at least 4 feet of it.
  3. This is a very well equipped manual transmission...

This is a very well equipped manual transmission Space Star/Mirage!! Push button start, fog lights, turn signal mirror caps, 15" rims, newest facelift, rain sensing wipers, auto stop start, cruise,...
  4. Replies
    Views

I think most European countries require passing a...

I think most European countries require passing a driving test with a manual transmission. If you don't take your driving test with a manual transmission, your license will have restrictions on it. ...
  5. Replies
    Views

The number of trims of the Space Star have...

The number of trims of the Space Star have changed a lot over the years here in Holland. I have a driver license for automatic transmission cars only, so I only look at CVT models. In 2018 there were...
  6. Hola, mi Mirage hermano!

Hola, mi Mirage hermano!
  7. Welcome! So the base Space Star comes with 15...

Welcome! So the base Space Star comes with 15 inch alloys, a nicer shifter knob, but not back up camera? Interesting indeed. Great looking car amigo!
  8. c'est bon!

c'est bon!
  9. Replies
    Views

I've looked it up. As of 2015 they offer two...

I've looked it up. As of 2015 they offer two years warranty with unlimited distance. The remaining three years, there's a max limit of 100.000 kilometres (which I believe translates to 62137 miles?)...