Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I say that becuase it is useless for majority of...

I say that becuase it is useless for majority of the people. GAP is a last resort insurance plan. If you plan to pay your car loan in over 72 months, then you can somewhat consider it. I have a 60...
  2. Mirage recognized 2 years running for highest owner loyalty in its class

Whenever I read a blog comment where someone brings up how much Consumer Reports hates the Mirage, I like to say "Go talk to an actual Mirage owner! CR doesn't know how to review these cars."
  3. Thread: Safety tips

by Daox
    Replies
    Views

Here are a few things to do before long trips: ...

Here are a few things to do before long trips:

Check the oil level or change the oil. This is the life blood of your engine, don't neglect it! If you have an idea of how many miles you'll put on...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hello from the east coast

Hi there im new to the forum i drive a 2015 mirage ES SPORT PlUS 5 speed

im from the east coast of Canada and i work for Mitsubishi as a tec

im currently doing a lot of upgrades to my mirage...
  5. I understand the need to keep it clean. In our...

I understand the need to keep it clean. In our weather, though, it can be challenging. I have no garage/faucet/drain, so would have to take it to a wand-wash. At -20 or colder, all sorts of things...
  6. Replies
    Views

~4 more hours to go here... Happy 2016 to all!

~4 more hours to go here...

Happy 2016 to all!
  7. Replies
    Views

Happy New Year!!!!

5 more hours and its 2016 here in the Philippines!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

May this site help more Mirage users in the future!:o
  8. Yeah, those speed vs. MPG charts were made on...

Yeah, those speed vs. MPG charts were made on flat roads.

Generally the slowest speed you can cruise while in top gear will yield the best fuel economy.

Wind resistance is the biggest MPG...
  9. I was previously driving a 2000 Camry V6 which...

I was previously driving a 2000 Camry V6 which got mid 20's mpg with lots of highway. At 25,000 miles per year and some pending maintenance issues it made financial sense to get the Mirage. Not to...
  10. Replies
    Views

The way it was explained to me when I bought mine...

The way it was explained to me when I bought mine is that if the rust is coming from behind the paint, it's covered. So if you notice a rust bubble somewhere, then it should be replaced under...
  11. Media / blog response to the 2017 Mirage introduction

http://mirageforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4501&d=1447898775

With the introduction of the 2017 model year Mirage at the L.A. Auto Show last week, the car got a lot of coverage in the...
  12. The impact to your Mirage appears to be from the...

The impact to your Mirage appears to be from the right side primarily. The truck crossed your "T" to use a naval combat term, Under those circumstances the airbags most likely will not deploy. Their...
  13. 9451 miles as of today, just finished a trip to...

9451 miles as of today, just finished a trip to the outer banks of NC. Running the speed limits with very little hypermiling, I still managed 57 mpg, with the mpg meter reading 59, without any...
  14. TTAC: Mitsubishi fastest growing auto brand in the U.S.A.

The Truth About Cars -- the blog that just loves to hate on the Mirage -- is reporting that Mitsu USA is on a tear:

And they report that the gains came from almost all its models except the...
  15. Replies
    Views

I am having rust protection in option for my...

I am having rust protection in option for my Space Star since winters here in Finland are pretty rough for cars because all off the road salt to prevent ice.

It is not done by the dealership they...
  16. Replies
    Views

1 yr of ownership today

Hi , I always check this site out to learn more about the Mirage etc...but I just wanted to post that I have owned my Mirage 1 yr today and I have been very happy with it. It has 18k highway miles...
  17. Replies
    Views

Oil Change (with pics)

I hit the 1500 mile mark and did my first oil change on the Mirage. Wasn't too bad, minimal expletive spewing and wishing bad things on the engineers. I took some pics so hopefully they help.
  18. Replies
    Views

The Mirage is exactly what Mitsubishi claims it...

The Mirage is exactly what Mitsubishi claims it to be. An inexpensive commuter car that's well built, gets stupidly good gas mileage, and has a kick butt warranty. It's basic, but that means down...
  19. 3000 mile update, 2015 Mirage purchased 5/9/15

Oil check, level same, looks as clean as it comes out of the can.
    Fortunately for me not a single chip in the paint and only a couple of very minor marks in the windshield.
    On a meet up with some...
  20. Took our Mirage in Yesterday for its first oil...

Took our Mirage in Yesterday for its first oil change and have them check the Alignment of all 4 wheels and the camber. All the tires were aligned and the camber they said was in green. they said...
  21. Replies
    Views

I like the way Car and Driver magazine summed up...

I like the way Car and Driver magazine summed up our car;

This basic five-door transportation comes in candy-jar colors with a good warranty and a maximum fuel-economy rating of 44 mpg highway....
  22. Replies
    Views

The "Maikäfer" from Germany

Hello everyone!

I was looking for a new commuter car, that should be as economical as my Daihatsu Cuore (special type of Kei-Car sold in Germany with a 1000 ccm engine instead of the japanese 660...
  23. Replies
    Views

One year of Mirage ownership! A review.

Today is the anniversary of the day I drove my brand new Mirage off the dealer's lot with 236 miles on the clock.

So far, I have three big complaints, plus one I've already fixed:

1. Lack of...
  24. Thread: I've got it

by wasversa
    Replies
    Views

A more thourough review and why I chose a mirage

Okay I'll start with what led me to the Mirage. Although I could afford a bigger more expensive car I'm basically a cheap ******* who hates to waste money. That being said when I stateed looking for...
  25. Mileage test between Mirage 5MT and CVT on set route (mostly highway)

similar to what METRO did when he test drove the two different transmission choices, i decided to do that myself.

[ MetroMPG's test: Gas mileage/MPG test: 2014 Mirage CVT vs. 5-speed (sub/urban...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3