3. Replies
    Views

I appreciate everyone on this forum

Seriously, you guys are all awesome.
    Glad to be here.

Pssss hey lurker!
    Yes you!

I appreciate you too! ❤️
  4. 26606 346,550 miles. No knock, runs like a clock....

26606 346,550 miles. No knock, runs like a clock.

Cvt was replaced with a used one at 224k km. I believe this car has only had two drivers since it was new, current one has been driving it shortly...
  5. Replies
    Views

2024 Canada vs USA base trim comparison

Recently someone posted that they bought a new base model Mirage and it came with alloy wheels. I looked it up and sure enough, the base Canada spec Mirage comes with fancy wheels now. You can't buy...
  6. Replies
    Views

It's a free country. You can love your auto...

It's a free country. You can love your auto climate controls. I haven't seen any that I like better than simple manual climate controls. I drive my parents around quite often, and their vehicles...
  7. Replies
    Views

Just for clarification ... your remark is in...

Just for clarification ... your remark is in regards to performance. I have no complaints about the system's ability to provide heated air, or cooled air. It's the controls to get it to do what I...
  8. Replies
    Views

I don't bash the performance of it, only the...

I don't bash the performance of it, only the controls.
  9. Replies
    Views

Nice find! We get loads of salt here in the...

Nice find!

We get loads of salt here in the European rust belt too.
    My 2014 1.0L poverty edition gets hosed at least twice a year. Here is what it looks like today:

10. Replies
    Views

That was directed at stop oil protesters.

That was directed at stop oil protesters.
  11. Replies
    Views

I suggest that some people ...

I suggest that some people shouldn’t buy a Mirage, they just don’t have enough common problems to overanalyze and worry about. Where is the fun in owning a vehicle that’ll likely outlive the owner?...
  12. Replies
    Views

Hello from stormy Denmark

After 6 years with a 2006 Suzuki Ignis 1.5 mh it finally won't pass the 2 yearly test because of rust problems. My wife and I decided to look at Toyota aygo, cute little car but no room in the back....
  13. Replies
    Views

MU001623 aftermarket push pins

Found these on E bay.
    100 push clips for $40 plus 13.13 shipping.
    E bay seller you.s.onlineshop. From Germany.
    These are the clips that hold most of the lower front plastic on the Mirage. Local...
  14. Just picked up my "brand new" 2013 Space Star today

Hello everyone,

Today I picked up my first ever Mitsubishi Space Star. It is from 2013 and it has driven (only) 105,000 km (65,000 miles). I will be using it for the daily commute to my new job,...
  15. Replies
    Views

Today I got my Mitsubishi-branded Renault Clio...

Today I got my Mitsubishi-branded Renault Clio hybrid car.

It's a total different beast than my previous Space Star, but first impressions are very, very good. It will take me a while to...
  16. Replies
    Views

Hello Everyone

Just bought my Mirage SE yesterday. Been wanting one for about a year now and it took my PT Cruiser's starter failing to get me to finally give in to my wants. Was surprisingly able to get one in the...
  17. Thread: New owner!

by jebr
    Replies
    Views

Picked the car up today! A little tighter than I...

Picked the car up today! A little tighter than I remember from the test drive, but should be able to get used to it with a bit of time. Probably just a slightly different posture needed than what I...
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Washed and waxed today. Nothing like a fresh...

Washed and waxed today. Nothing like a fresh detailed look
  19. Replies
    Views

In the future, if you consider selling it, PM me...

In the future, if you consider selling it, PM me FIRST. Fo' Reeeeeal.
  20. Is there a test for brake light bulb brightness,...

Is there a test for brake light bulb brightness, I want to make sure my bulbs aren't becoming worn out so my engine lasts longer. Asking for a friend.
  21. I know you aren't a bot, but you act just like a...

I know you aren't a bot, but you act just like a bot... no human would post what you just did and continue to stand on this island of futility you have landed on... truly fascinating.
  22. Replies
    Views

OH DAMN! BIG TIME S-C-O-R-E! lightfantastic -...

OH DAMN! BIG TIME S-C-O-R-E!

lightfantastic - I'm a little jealous anyway. I have always liked the look of a coupe and sedan. A small coupe (think FRS) or a big sled sedan (LS 460L). However,...
  23. Sure. Check clearance then replace these as...

Sure. Check clearance then replace these as needed. They come in different sizes26365 but if it’s not ticking, just leave it alone. The engine I just tore down with 450,000 have no visible cam or...
  24. How about some sweet pipes?...

How about some sweet pipes? https://supercarblondie.com/wp-content/uploads/1-Japan-Bosozoku.jpg
    That reminds me of my freebie 84 or 5 Aries lol. I slapped a big soiler on it, big non-functional hood...
  25. Replies
    Views

I am selling my Space Star

Hello,

Feel almost like a apostate (hope that is proper English, had to Google it...), but I've decided to sell my 2023 Space Star already, after about 1.5 years of owning it. As one of the...
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4