Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I did only 2 or 3 tests with my Space Star 1.2...

I did only 2 or 3 tests with my Space Star 1.2 with 3.55 final drive and manual transmission. It reached without problems 183 km/h/114 mph (GPS, about 190 km/h on the speed indicator) on a flat...
  2. Replies
    Views

I sold my Space Star for a 2021 Suzuki Swace...

I sold my Space Star for a 2021 Suzuki Swace (Toyota Corolla Touring Sports Hybrid 1.8) yesterday. It was a really good choice 7 years ago and with a fuel consumption under 3.5 l/100 km after 136700...
  3. The farthest was 1117 km with 32,61 liters of gas.

The farthest was 1117 km with 32,61 liters of gas.
  4. Replies
    Views

In Germany Mitsubishi sold the Space Star Cross...

In Germany Mitsubishi sold the Space Star Cross with plastic parts all around to make it look like a SUV (see page 7 in this original brochure)...
  5. Replies
    Views

There are rumors that Mitsubishi will retire...

There are rumors that Mitsubishi will retire completely from the European market - only the Space Star and the L200 will be sold until end of 2021, all other models (the SUVs) won't be available from...
  6. Replies
    Views

If there would be a german car that could reach a...

If there would be a german car that could reach a higher mileage than the mirage for a good price, I would like to buy it. But the finest cars are much bigger, heavier, not as aerodynamic and the...
  7. I think the Space Star is the lightest car sold...

I think the Space Star is the lightest car sold in North America, isn´t it? So it´s easy to get injured when colliding with a car that weighs about 2 or 3 times more. Here in Germany a lot of old...
  8. We already wrote in a german forum, but I didn´t...

We already wrote in a german forum, but I didn´t know you are driving a Mini Cooper right now. I found your Spritmonitor profile (stating 5.0 l/100 km average with the Mini Cooper) and I think your...
  9. To answer the question, which gearbox is more...

To answer the question, which gearbox is more fuel efficient, you only have to look at the fuel economy log:

CVT automatic only 70 cars 41.1 MPG (US) = 17.5 KM/L = 5.7 L/100 km = 49.3 MPG (UK)...
  10. Replies
    Views

1117 kilometers or 694 miles with the last tank...

1117 kilometers or 694 miles with the last tank with 32.61 liters / 8,61 gallons. This means 2.92 l/100 km or 80.55 miles per gallon.

The last trip from work to the gas station was 2.7 l/100 km,...
  11. 2.7 l/100 km (about 87 mpg or 37 km/l) on my way...

2.7 l/100 km (about 87 mpg or 37 km/l) on my way home from work today (70 kilometers). After about 850 km the reamining range is 200 km. 3.1 l/100 km average with this tankful.
  12. Replies
    Views

The car is lowered 25-30 mm with the Eibach...

The car is lowered 25-30 mm with the Eibach springs.
  13. Replies
    Views

I got the Eibach springs for my Space Star 1.2...

I got the Eibach springs for my Space Star 1.2 after 8000 kilometers and did not notice a really big change in fuel economy. Fuel economy should be a little bit better with lowering springs because...
  14. Replies
    Views

The X-Race website is down and on facebook there...

The X-Race website is down and on facebook there are just some photos. Founded 2012, the latest news are from 2013. It seems, X-Race was an idea of a Mitsubishi garage in Germany.

Here you can get...
  15. In my Space Star I don´t have to have a foot on...

In my Space Star I don´t have to have a foot on the break pedal. The car only has to be very slow and the transmission has to be in neutral - then the motor stops automatically. Therefore I very...
  16. I knew. I think downhill 200 km/h is no problem...

I knew. I think downhill 200 km/h is no problem with the european specification. I did 180 km/h one time with stock suspension and it was no problem, not even full throttle on a flat road.

But I...
  17. For me, it´s a love-hate relationship, too. I...

For me, it´s a love-hate relationship, too.

I don´t like the motor sound, but I´m coasting most of the time, so it´s OK. Rolling in first gear the car often starts to jump like a kangaroo (in...
  18. Replies
    Views

Handling is very good on snow, too. No others...

Handling is very good on snow, too. No others news ;). I´m still happy with the springs.

But if you want a stiff ride, the Eibach springs might be too soft.
  19. I found the diagrams last year, too, and used...

I found the diagrams last year, too, and used them to make the driving performance diagrams, comparing Mirage 1.2 (US), Space Star 1.2/1.0 (ECE), Daihatsu Cuore 1.0 and Geo Metro 1.0. Maybe you want...
  20. Replies
    Views

As written before, the traction control can´t be...

As written before, the traction control can´t be turned of in the european spec Space Star.

But it´s not a traction control known from a lot of other cars (braking the front tires when spinning)...
  21. Replies
    Views

With my Daihatsu Cuore I hit a 12 cm cerbstone at...

With my Daihatsu Cuore I hit a 12 cm cerbstone at 50 km/h in a sharp angle. When I hit the cerbstone, I thought the suspension strut would pierce through the hood.The car jumped a few meters, the...
  22. Replies
    Views

The european spec Space Star 1.2 tells to shift...

The european spec Space Star 1.2 tells to shift back under...
    31 kph in 3rd
    41 kph in 4th
    46 kph in 5th gear.

So I shift up at...
    15 kph in 2nd
    30 kph in 3rd
    40 kph in 4th
    45 kph in 5th...
  23. The Mirage has no MPG display which calculates...

The Mirage has no MPG display which calculates the average for a certain distance but only for the total driven distance. Therefore the "A" display of course really fast changes its value at the...
  24. Replies
    Views

Assumed the 2.0 liter motor would have exact...

Assumed the 2.0 liter motor would have exact double the power of the 1.0 liter motor (this means only 176 Nm and 142 PS), the car weighs 1000 kg and has the same aerodynamics, it would have a 0-100...
  25. Replies
    Views

Eventually I got my new winter tires yesterday,...

Eventually I got my new winter tires yesterday, Continental Winter Contact TS 850 and ProLine BX 100 rims. The rims seem to be made in China, at least the report of technical testing organization...
Page 1 of 2 1 2