Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. That's really cool.

That's really cool.
  2. Yeah, I read your thread regarding the weighted...

Yeah, I read your thread regarding the weighted shift knob. Looks cool. I know a lot of readers were commenting on your choice being too cold or hot dependent on outside temperature. However, I...
  3. Replies
    Views

Yeah, I guess I should have updated. The service...

Yeah, I guess I should have updated. The service manager had my antenna and had the salesperson I worked with ship it to me via UPS (got it after 6 days of ownership). Horrible dealership...
  4. 1992 Mitsubishi Expo LRV I just read your...

1992 Mitsubishi Expo LRV

I just read your article on your own site regarding the 92 Expo LRV. It is an interesting car. However, I totally agree with you regarding the 87 16 valve Scirocco. I...
  5. a 1979 Austin Princess 2.2 HLS I like some of...

a 1979 Austin Princess 2.2 HLS

I like some of those British Leyland cars that were made under various marques (Austin/Morris/Wolseley) even though most people hate those circumstances that killed...
  6. What Small Cars Have You Owned (Compact and Smaller)?

I thought it would be interesting to read about the history of what small cars you've owned. Compact and smaller. So, superminis, city cars,...you get the point. I had the following:
    An 82 or 84...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sounds like a good idea I'm curious about others'...

Sounds like a good idea I'm curious about others' experiences. Mine was horrible at Grand Blanc Mitsubishi in MI. I posted a Google review if you are interested in reading it. Just Google 'Grand...