Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I did 2 things. 1 helpful, the other fun. To...

I did 2 things. 1 helpful, the other fun. To start the day I helped a lady out who ran out of gas. On the way to the drugstore (so my mom could shop) I saw a lady walking down the road. Ya see people...
  2. Replies
    Views

In the past week or so I've put quite a few more...

In the past week or so I've put quite a few more miles on it. I'm already up to about 2300, and haven't had it 3 weeks. More thoughts/observations:

I took it up north at 68MPH and got 49.6MPG. I...
  3. Replies
    Views

Welcome to the forum. Having a stick IMO is...

Welcome to the forum. Having a stick IMO is great, no matter what type of vehicle you drive. You catch way more green lights. If a light is red and you're 1/4 mile away at 45MPH, ya just downshift. I...
  4. Replies
    Views

LOL!! Right. It's because ya see better on the...

LOL!! Right. It's because ya see better on the vehicle MPG gauge and also cuz I've read where some of you guys are getting 50. During the week I have to get to work. I have a route. I have times I...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sunday- had this thing almost a week now. No bad...

Sunday- had this thing almost a week now. No bad to report. The AC thing I'll fess up as an "I'm an idiot." I know something is different about it, but I'm not sure exactly what. I'm not sure what...
  6. Replies
    Views

Day 3- The Mirage is fast becoming just a car to...

Day 3- The Mirage is fast becoming just a car to use for work. I'm already getting out of the- hey I got a new car- phase and just driving it. Getting the bad out of the way first. The seat belt...
  7. Replies
    Views

Day 2- Getting a bit more used to it. Get the bad...

Day 2- Getting a bit more used to it. Get the bad (which isn't even that bad cuz it's better than yesterday) For the seat belt I just buckled it up and was on top of it for some of the runs. It still...
  8. Replies
    Views

First Week with Mirage- Pluses and Minuses

Yesterday I got my Mirage. In part thanks to things I read on this forum. So for that, thanks all.

Like any car, there were some pluses and some things not so good. Overall I'd give it about an 8...
  9. Replies
    Views

Yea, it's a Fusion- but it's the all wheel drive...

Yea, it's a Fusion- but it's the all wheel drive version. I checked the MPG and it said 23/32. That would have been fine. That wasn't for the all wheel drive though. I figured all wheel drive would...
  10. Replies
    Views

Thanks all!! Almost a Mirage owner

My insurance agent closed at 5PM. I can't legally drive it w/out insurance. I'll get it tomorrow, barring something majorly unforeseen.

I didn't get the trade value I wanted for my car. I lost my...
  11. Replies
    Views

Yea, comfort is subjective. What's comfy to one...

Yea, comfort is subjective. What's comfy to one person is rough on another.
  12. Thanks all for the replies. I got my exact...

Thanks all for the replies. I got my exact answers. The engines are basically similar, so the outstanding MPG was special or low speed driving. I get the question of can it go 75 was kind of odd,...