Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Changed the oil (Mobil1 5w20) and took the...

Changed the oil (Mobil1 5w20) and took the alternator off to see what I could do about the wear in the lower bracket. Managed to cut some brass and shove it in the worst side with loctite.
  2. Replies
    Views

Now that I own one, I like having my Autel TS408...

Now that I own one, I like having my Autel TS408 tool. My 2011 Forester factory wheels (summer set currently sitting in the garage) still have their original sensors. I will test them before...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: 2485424855

4. Radio controls...having to hold the button down...

Radio controls...having to hold the button down for three full seconds to turn off the radio annoys me every time. Is there is some sort of trick I don't know about to turn it off with just a tap?
  5. Replies
    Views

Thank you so much I didn’t know how to use a...

Thank you so much I didn’t know how to use a socket wrench so that was my first time using one after I read your reply and watch the video. I certainly got the dream boat off thank you very much. You...
  6. Replies
    Views

If you're shopping for wheels, check out the...

If you're shopping for wheels, check out the website willtheyfit.com

At this site you can enter the wheel/tire specs for a stock Mirage wheel (already filled in below) and then enter the...
  7. Replies
    Views

Ok I checked every fuse, found three 7.5 fuses...

Ok I checked every fuse, found three 7.5 fuses blown changed them everything working back to normal. Fact of the day don’t use cheap no name leds. Thanks all!