Search:

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Scan tools

by Cobrajet
    Replies
    Views

I just bought a Autel MK808 a few months ago. ...

I just bought a Autel MK808 a few months ago. It's a nice, middle-of-the-road, consumer-grade scan tool that probably does everything you'd need it to do. Gets good reviews.

Only used it a...
  2. Thread: Scan tools

by jtr990
    Replies
    Views

In my workplace, we used a Snap-On Modis ULTRA to...

In my workplace, we used a Snap-On Modis ULTRA to read diagnostic codes, read the car's live data, perform service resets (i.e.: oil life, battery management), and put certain Mitsubishis (including...
  3. Replies
    Views

Resetting an airbag light: Autel MK808

I have a confession to make. I lost my cool.

The other day I was at work. I had to move my car a short distance after getting out of it while it was still running and I didn't feel like...
  4. I haven't, I use an autel maxisys mini. This one...

I haven't, I use an autel maxisys mini. This one https://www.amazon.com/Autel-MaxiSys-Diagnostic-Advanced-Functions/dp/B0122TXAB2/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_pb_opt?ie=UTF8
  5. But what if you have a s h i t tpms sensor? You...

But what if you have a s h i t tpms sensor?
    You could always hit up a tire shop and see if they can quickly verify that all your sensors are working with a little hand held tool. You just point it...
  6. And I just clicked your amazon link. I doubt that...

And I just clicked your amazon link. I doubt that thing does anything other than read generic obdII codes and some live data from the engine. Abs,airbag,tpms etc will all need something a little more...
  7. Replies
    Views

Good news....The Discount Tire rebates are back!...

Good news....The Discount Tire rebates are back! :)
    Bad news......The rebates are not as generous as they used to be. :(

Maybe Discount Tire is on to us. It used to be easy to get $200 or more...
  8. Replies
    Views

14512 The top row "vibration frequency" is...

The top row "vibration frequency" is the sound pitch, and the most acurate way of adjustment.
    Mitsu dealers have a microphone in the MUT kit for the purpose, but simply playing the...
  9. Replies
    Views

2013 Wheego Life (...a what?!?)

OK...I've never heard of these before...but this one is for sale near me on Craigslist...

Link:...
  10. I replaced one of my rear tires last year from...

I replaced one of my rear tires last year from SimpleTire, delivered home for just over $50, its been a litle over 1 year and have no problems:)
  11. It's a pretty good deal...if somebody could pick...

It's a pretty good deal...if somebody could pick them up in person. The only thing that is keeping me off of them is the cost of shipping. I am just south of Seattle...pretty much as far away from...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Solved the TPMS light issue when using my winter...

Solved the TPMS light issue when using my winter wheels. Cloning sensors is the way to go!
  13. It's the same sort of work-around that Subaru...

It's the same sort of work-around that Subaru used when they brought over the BRAT. They cleverly bolted rear-facing jump seats into the bed when they imported them. This allowed what was a little...
  14. Even if the Yaris was the greatest car ever...

Even if the Yaris was the greatest car ever built, I could never get past that funky dash layout and lack of instrumentation (no tach in a manual transmission car?!?). I don't know if they still...
  15. Replies
    Views

Because you won't be certain that this fluid is...

Because you won't be certain that this fluid is 100% correct for your car (which is why you are asking here). Again, I am sure the fluid you are considering would probably be fine. Probably. ...
  16. Replies
    Views

It would probably be fine. But... These cars...

It would probably be fine. But...

These cars require very little maintenance relative to older vehicles, so I personally don't see the need the 'cheap out' when it comes to things like this. It'...
  17. Replies
    Views

You can't.

You can't.
  18. Federal tires

I had a pair of Federal SS657 tires mounted/balanced on steel rims this week, & I put them on my Mirage two days ago. If you are interested in sticking with 165/65-14 tires, the Federal tires seem...
  19. Replies
    Views

We got what you're saying. The gauge in that...

We got what you're saying. The gauge in that picture is always in place on the dash and it's always connected to the OBDII port. When I start the car, it lights up and I see all of the readings. ...
  20. Replies
    Views

Here's a Scangauge showing coolant temperature...

Here's a Scangauge showing coolant temperature and volts. I think it took me 30 seconds to plug it in to my OBDII port. ;)

21. Replies
    Views

Hello Wayne and Alex, I've had this car for four...

Hello Wayne and Alex, I've had this car for four years now. Just as you, I wanted to know what the temperatures in summer are, but I didn't want to permanently install any instruments. So I got two...
  22. Replies
    Views

Ditto, use OBDII for that info. So much easier...

Ditto, use OBDII for that info. So much easier and no cutting!
  23. Replies
    Views

Consider using your existing temperature sensor...

Consider using your existing temperature sensor which can report it's status through your OBD II port. I'm using an OBDLink LX and I can read the coolant temperature and a Whole Lot More. It's...
  24. Replies
    Views

Here we go again...just in time for July 4th......

Here we go again...just in time for July 4th... :D

DETAILS HERE

This Mirage Forum member bought a new set of 14" wheels and tires (mounted/balanced and shipped free to his front...
  25. Replies
    Views

If you are not interested in maintaining your...

If you are not interested in maintaining your TPMS, the absolute cheapest way to buy a wheel/tire package from Discount Tire is to do it on-line at Discount Tire Direct. The tires will be mounted...
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4