Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Best I can compare is (and I have never driven a...

Best I can compare is (and I have never driven a Versa, just heard too many negative remarks from mechanics about newer Nissans) the following for the 1993 Sentra 1.6 5-speed vs the 2021 Mirage G4...
  2. Replies
    Views

White Bear Rescue!

No wonder there wasn't very much air flow!

http://www.fox9.com/news/kitten-gets-stuck-in-car-air-vent-white-bear-mitsubishi-staff-jumps-to-action
  3. This is very important. Some people have bought...

This is very important. Some people have bought a Mirage and soon realized they didn't like what the car was all about. One person even wanted to get rid of his because his car-less FRIENDS gave...
  4. Replies
    Views

For every person who complains of numb steering,...

For every person who complains of numb steering, if it were properly "responsive", there would be 5 who would complain that it was too wandery or unstable or didn't track straight or was too hard to...
  5. Poll: First off if you purchased a mirage then your...

First off if you purchased a mirage then your first concern should have been saving money and getting from A to B. The mirage is amazingly efficient if you drive it right and has a super low...
  6. Welcome back to Part IV of the DIY - Looking good...

Welcome back to Part IV of the DIY - Looking good for the long haul! (Rust protection for the front/rear doors)

In Parts I & II we undercoated the front and rear wheel well areas and went the...