Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

insurance paid out what i owed minus deductible...

insurance paid out what i owed minus deductible ($16,500), My gap insurance will cover the rest. Ruled other driver at fault, Other drivers trying to object that ruling but my agent says they don't...
  2. Replies
    Views

the knee airbags got me good, Both me and my...

the knee airbags got me good, Both me and my buddy immediately commented on how well the car took the impact though, for a thin and light car it did way better then i thought
  3. Replies
    Views

Yep a silver sedan decided to turn left without...

Yep a silver sedan decided to turn left without looking as i entered the intersection, doing a solid 40-45mph, smacked her car right in the passenger front wheel, Didn't even have time to brake, The...
  4. Replies
    Views

Shes DEAD Guys :(

Someone turned left directly in24821front of me today
  5. Replies
    Views

First full CVT service at 16,000 Miles

Took the day off work and had the Mitsubishi dealer i bought the car from an hour away do a full service, Fluid change ,Pan drop main and aux filter as well as 1 of my free oil change/tire rotations...
  6. Replies
    Views

I acutally got curious and called Mitsubishi...

I acutally got curious and called Mitsubishi corporate, I was informed that in order to keep my 10 year/100k powertrain warranty valid, The car MUST be certified by an ASE certified shop and that DIY...
  7. MPG wise you wont notice a difference, However...

MPG wise you wont notice a difference, However having driven with the snorkel off on my CVT model, That intake noise gets VERY annoying on the highway at around 70mph as it holds the rpm/throttle...
  8. Replies
    Views

Did A Video On Warm Up Time From 5F

Did a YouTube video showing how long it takes this little engine to put heat out the vents with a 5 Degree cold start :) Fairly impressive warm up time, About 4 minutes from 5F coolant temp till heat...
  9. No problem :) I believe this one should work same...

No problem :) I believe this one should work same brand just a previous version. But find the other one if you can...
  10. As a life long user of Lucas products in my older...

As a life long user of Lucas products in my older vehicles, Id avoid it, Its just a thickener, it has zero special additives in it. If your going to spend money on it just switch to a heavier Weight...
  11. Amazon dosnt have the one i bought anymore, But i...

Amazon dosnt have the one i bought anymore, But i highly recommend this one personally (its specifically recommended by the author of the app), I've used 3 brands, This is the only one that works...
  12. Replies
    Views

LMAO that's awesome :cool: And yeahh im very much...

LMAO that's awesome :cool: And yeahh im very much aa right lane cruiser, (58-62mph on the freeway to work and back) and big toe away from green lights, keeping the engine under 2,100 rpm with the...
  13. Replies
    Views

People really love to hate these cars

I posted on fordbossme's youtube video earlier today about my service interval for my 2022 mirage g4, and that i expected my engine to be as good looking at 200k as it was at 74 miles, Proceeded to...
  14. for the CVT, Id recommend fluid changes every...

for the CVT, Id recommend fluid changes every 25-30k 50ks pushin it a little especially if its hot where you are, I bought my 2022 G4 CVT in June, i just passed 10,000 miles (US) yesterday, Its a...
  15. Been averaging 58mpg+ Just rolled 10,000 miles 2022 Mirage G4 ES CVT

If traffic conditions are right and i can keep between 55-60mph on my 33 mile highway run to work, I have seen upwards of 62.5mpg indicated on the cluster :) I coast hills if possible (basically i...
  16. Replies
    Views

Yeahh im fairly serious about maintenance, I...

Yeahh im fairly serious about maintenance, I follow the severe duty schedule as most people are severe duty without realizing it. I do it every 3000-4000 miles, Even if the oil can take the 7500 mile...
  17. Replies
    Views

3,000-4,000 mile oil change interval

I bought my 2022 mirage G4 brand new June 1st, I've done 3 oil changes in 7,000 miles using quality oils like Pennzoil ultra platinum, Amsoil and Royal Purple. So far Royal purple has felt the best...
  18. Replies
    Views

Trip"B" Economy over 5,700miles since NEW

Noticed i don't see people posting the long-term trip averages of their cars, I bought my 2022 Mirage G4 CVT with 74 miles on it and have never reset its trip B, its averaged 46.8-47MPG over almost...
  19. Replies
    Views

It should be fine, if it was the CVT id be...

It should be fine, if it was the CVT id be worried about the CVT temps but ive pulled some steep long hills with it over 100F ambient and the coolant temps never went beyond 195F. Since you have the...
  20. 2022 Mitsubishi Mirage "Normal" CVT Fluid Temperatures

I've been running the CVTz50 app for a while, The app considers 194F+ CVT fluid temps to be hot, Cruising 65-70mph on the highway with it being 90F+ out every day im seeing between 187F to 198F %90...
  21. Replies
    Views

My advice is leave it as is, They aren't...

My advice is leave it as is, They aren't particularly good looking (kind of looks like a bloated Nissan versa sedan with the roof line) and will never be fast, All you would be doing is ruining a...
  22. The one i purchased was about $30 and...

The one i purchased was about $30 and specifically listed as good in the compatibility test by the developer That was the cheapest compatible one listed. ...
  23. Yep it needs a Quality ELM327 OBD2 bluetooth...

Yep it needs a Quality ELM327 OBD2 bluetooth adapter. they have a compatible adapter list
  24. I Found An AMAZING App To FINALLY Monitor The Mirage CVT :)

So I've REALLY wanted to monitor Temps and whatnot on the CVT in the mirage but couldn't find any software to do so.
    Then after days of hunting i came across CVTz50, It Tells you EVERYTHING about...
  25. I had a 2015 Ford Focus SE, It could do pretty...

I had a 2015 Ford Focus SE, It could do pretty decent for its size,40-45mpg if i really tried, But it was out of warranty with 100k on the clutches in the DCT and i didnt want to fork out the $3,200...
Page 1 of 2 1 2