Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Nice video.. My car is fitted only with the...

Nice video..

My car is fitted only with the narrow band sensor .. normal values fluctuate from 0.1-0.9V

https://youtu.be/1wB2R73luqY

You can also view the following links for comparison...
  2. I agree with the above. A piece of electrical...

I agree with the above. A piece of electrical tape over the Check engine light seems to be the fix for almost every taxi cab I've seen. Out of sight out of mind!
  3. If you're short on cash right now, you don't...

If you're short on cash right now, you don't really need to do anything. That post-cat O2 sensor is for emissions monitoring only. It will not impact how the engine is running. So don't feel like...
  4. I hate diagnosing O2 sensors. I have to relearn...

I hate diagnosing O2 sensors. I have to relearn how to do it each time. I've had chit luck with NTK O2 sensors for Gm's lately. 4 sensors in 2 different trucks have been junk, they would...
  5. If the pre/post cat 02 sensor data is essentially...

If the pre/post cat 02 sensor data is essentially the same, that means your catalytic converter isn't working properly. The data from the second O2 sensor should be different from the one in front...
  6. I don't think I've seen that code yet, you're not...

I don't think I've seen that code yet, you're not the only one though.
    https://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/10905-P0137-low-voltage-bank-1-sensor-2 ...
  7. That is for the Catalyst Monitor. It is down...

That is for the Catalyst Monitor. It is down stream from the Cat Converter. Can you see the data from the sensor when the engine is running??? Does it show a signal that looks like the upstream...
  8. Beware: The Mirage has one oxygen sensor before...

Beware: The Mirage has one oxygen sensor before the catalyst and another after. They are completely different and thus not interchangable. The top one is capable of differentiating between the...
  9. Replies
    Views

Ive been using a pair of filter pliers with sharp...

Ive been using a pair of filter pliers with sharp "teeth" that can bite into/crush the filter if needed. I made a youtube video on me using it that can be found here:...
  10. Replies
    Views

2019 ES manual would be my dream Mirage (one year...

2019 ES manual would be my dream Mirage (one year wonder). Factory cruise control became standard that year, and auto climate controls didn't become standard again (auto climate controls were...
  11. Replies
    Views

Thanks for reporting back on what the issue was.

Thanks for reporting back on what the issue was.
  12. Replies
    Views

PH - Reply back and let us know if this was your...

PH - Reply back and let us know if this was your issue (that it sucked something into the cabin air filter).

Also - Very important. Is your 2020 blue? If so, you have the single best Mirage...
  13. Replies
    Views

Yeah, pop the glove box out or just drop it down...

Yeah, pop the glove box out or just drop it down to access the cabin filter. It's relatively common to have plastic bags or other crap get sucked out of the glove box and into the heater box from the...
  14. Replies
    Views

For a start, you could check the cabin air...

For a start, you could check the cabin air filter, which is behind the glove compartment. While you are at it, you could check the window function for recirculation/non-recirculation which is right...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sorry im late to the party haha I just finished...

Sorry im late to the party haha I just finished my factory cruise swap! Just posted everything on facebook mirage owners page. Outlander cruise button, J2534 minivci, amd clutch pedal switch is all I...
  16. Replies
    Views

http://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/4002-I...

http://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/4002-I-was-able-to-Enable-OEM-Cruise-control-of-my-2014-Mirage-DE-5-speed-Manual
  17. Replies
    Views

If OEM doesn't work for you, don't hesitate to...

If OEM doesn't work for you, don't hesitate to purchase a Rostra unit. I have had them in many vehicles and they have worked great with no problems. They aren't just a run of the mill outfit. They...
  18. Replies
    Views

This is same part number and includes the stalk...

This is same part number and includes the stalk AND optional dash switch. They also sell the manual trans switch in their store.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/252514107975
  19. Replies
    Views

Hello Patrick Henry, and welcome to the forum. ...

Hello Patrick Henry, and welcome to the forum.

From what I understand, the parts needed would be the steering wheel controls and the switch for the clutch. I'm pretty sure one forum member here...
  20. Replies
    Views

It can be done but it's not that simple. Here is...

It can be done but it's not that simple. Here is the thread that someone did enable cruise. The process would be the same for the 2017's.