Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Don't here in Atlanta its common to see Mirages...

Don't here in Atlanta its common to see Mirages in the hood. Word on the street theyre very popular with The Taliban Vicelords and The Good Boys. The former group's leader, Delmontay "Still Hard"...
  2. Replies
    Views

I have not found this to be the case in the 5spd...

I have not found this to be the case in the 5spd mirage at least. Maybe because the 5spd car already is way up in its powerband on the freeway and a simple downshift puts you in the power quick it...
  3. Replies
    Views

You know when you're a Mirage owner when you shut...

You know when you're a Mirage owner when you shut off the AC or defroster before going up a hill so you can squeeze every usable horsepower out of our little cars.
  4. Replies
    Views

You know you're a Mirage owner: when you're going...

You know you're a Mirage owner: when you're going down the highway behind a semi at 70mph (or 112 kph), and the wind is buffeting your car around like you're Chuck Yeager in the X-1 about to break...
  5. Replies
    Views

You know you're in a mirage when you fill up and...

You know you're in a mirage when you fill up and the pump clicks off at 6.5-7 gals and it wasn't a mistake.....its full Haha
  6. Due to space limitations I haven't heard of...

Due to space limitations I haven't heard of anyone (other than rally teams with huge budgets) try to cram a 4 cylinder in a Mirage. With the narrow engine bay it would take a bunch of modification,...