1. Replies
    Views

Here the visual view from LurgidBee ...

Here the visual view from LurgidBee

http://www.foto-hobby.nl/tmp/glove-box-removal.png

http://www.foto-hobby.nl/tmp/radio-removal.png
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: 62F setting on ac automatica sets to recirculate,...

62F setting on ac automatica sets to recirculate, 63 fresh air.fresh air is best for super hot car for the first five minutes or so.
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I found this out by chance but it is in the...

I found this out by chance but it is in the owner's manual.....there is a power window delay timer. When the ignition is shut off you have a 30 second "grace period" that allows the operation of the...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Cool. I wonder if that works in a 5-speed. That's...

Cool. I wonder if that works in a 5-speed. That's the only thing I don't like about the push-button, that I have to cycle states.
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: when in the "D" setting, it feels like DFCO does...

when in the "D" setting, it feels like DFCO does not engage. it just coasts to the best of its ability in a high gear ratio, seemingly unaware that you want to stop instead of coast (unless there is...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I'm no expert, but here is what I envision is...

I'm no expert, but here is what I envision is going on when you decelerate to a stop. During deceleration, there is no fuel going to the engine so it is not firing at all. Then before you stop, the...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Here is the reason why it does not slow the car...

Here is the reason why it does not slow the car down until it hits idle speed. It is incredibly difficult, if not impossible to prevent the car from nearly dying if it were to allow the rpms to drop...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: on the topic of the CVT, it also seems to want to...

on the topic of the CVT, it also seems to want to accelerate when going down a solid grade, even with one's foot right off the gas.

...and for using the "B" setting, it lets off of the braking...
  9. 3A92 1.2L 3-cylinder Mirage / Space Star engine info (specs, specifications)

Lets start with the 3A92's specs:

Displacement:
    1.2L (1193 CC)

Cylinders: